Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't forget that some of the hotspots only work after a certain point in the story is reached (I don't know if that's the cause but it's a possibility).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone has a solution to this , having same problem as him ...
special events trigger automatically, no need for hidden events no more, just play the game, finish story progress with all you can. thats all, x2
those events are enabled now after you pass freeze day.

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
For the love of god please add a gallery with all of the seasons
Just so you know, the gallery is basically just a text file of code that retriggers the scenes in the game.
No one will make a gallery with all the seasons because it would require to merge all seasons into one game.

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
Congratulations.
This is the first game where I actually skip half of the sex scenes (of Part 2) because there are just way too many and the thrill is completely gone.
I hope that in the third part there will be more emphasis on the story again and that the sex scenes will really serve as a reward that you can eagerly wait for and then enjoy again.
(please don't spoil, it was just a retorical remark I don't want to answer, i will found out by myself :) )

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So, what happened to the game? I left somewhere in the middle of S2's development, and now the reviews are bashing on S3 for being completely stupid and unnecessary?

I don't mind spoilers, so feel free to TLDR the story for me: why was the timeloop happening?

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
So, what happened to the game? I left somewhere in the middle of S2's development, and now the reviews are bashing on S3 for being completely stupid and unnecessary?

I don't mind spoilers, so feel free to TLDR the story for me: why was the timeloop happening?
I can only speak for myself - so far I like Part 3 because there is more story again and less sex. The way it should be, in my opinion, that the reward at the end is the sex and not the sex leading the story.

I think that's maybe the problem for some people? The MC has some brain lag again, acts a bit differently than you would have thought after everything that happened in part 2 and you can't get sex as easily. I guess some people don't like it and prefer meaningless sex with easy to conquer sluts? :unsure:

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I can only speak for myself - so far I like Part 3 because there is more story again and less sex. The way it should be, in my opinion, that the reward at the end is the sex and not the sex leading the story.

I think that's maybe the problem for some people? The MC has some brain lag again, acts a bit differently than you would have thought after everything that happened in part 2 and you can't get sex as easily. I guess some people don't like it and prefer meaningless sex with easy to conquer sluts? :unsure:
It's just getting long in the tooth. You can't walk back what you did previously and you can't keep doing the same thing with the same characters. I mean, they did nothing with Elizabeth for the longest time because they said her story had been told. All the girls that have been fucked in canon should be easy and the harem should be expanding. Instead they've added one girl and made her the main LI. Which is going to upset everyone with a favorite.

At this point I'm more interested to see if they drop the ball with the ending again than anything else.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Question: How far into the story is this update?
After season 1, the story progress slowed down, IMO.
How far can you get with the various love interests compared to season 2?

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I remember awhile ago (clear back in S1 before S2 was even thought of) this game blew up with some pretty negative things (I don't remember exactly but i think it was either the files were bad or the dev was being super scummy, you know, the two usual suspects.) I've basically avoided the game since but every now and again i see it. Is it worth playing at all and did whatever was going on with the controversy get resolved? (whatever it was)

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone have other recommendations for games like this and milfy city where it has a large focus on the intermediate family

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes