Aug 18, 2019
Guys, please help me! I really like this game, I've played it >1 year ago, and I remember there was this episode, whеre the MC, Jessica, Elizabeth and Megan played blindfolded and did some hot stuff. I've finished 1st episode and I'm also much further in episode 2 than year ago, but I missed the scene. Which episode is it?
Lt2,bonus event -game show.anyway best bônus event imo.

Reactions: Vladdd

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I agree with you bro, but with vanilla people there is no logic, it is like a man to have ten hamburgers on his table and not give one to another friend who is hungry.
"The world only exists when you share it…".
That has got to be the single most stupid argument I've ever read on this forum, and that's saying a lot.

To make your analogy work, it would have to be like this:

You have a hamburger. You have a friend who is hungry and has no hamburger. You offer him a taste of yours. He takes a bite, chews it really good while making "Mmmmm, yummy!" sounds and then spits it out on your plate. You then proceed to eat the pre-chewn hamburger bite.

Reactions: Sora92

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
In real life every beautiful girl in the game would have a harem of ten men,but all of us playing this game just dream that all the women are ours.
How stupid are you? No, no one thinks so apart from the weird, rotten people who needs to go to the psychiatrist.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
How stupid are you? No, no one thinks so apart from the weird, rotten people who needs to go to the psychiatrist.
No, actually, he is quite close to the truth, he just forgot to mention that he is talking about primal desires unaffected by today's societies standards that have been imprinted into your (girls) brains... Give any person in the world something like holodeck from Star Trek, and see what they do with it XD (and if you don't believe me, go learn a bit more about psychology, since, based on the wording of your response, I would also bet you are one of those people who think that people with rape fetish are "sick" :p)

• Angry
Reactions: Lupin the 3rd

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That has got to be the single most stupid argument I've ever read on this forum, and that's saying a lot.

To make your analogy work, it would have to be like this:

You have a hamburger. You have a friend who is hungry and has no hamburger. You offer him a taste of yours. He takes a bite, chews it really good while making "Mmmmm, yummy!" sounds and then spits it out on your plate. You then proceed to eat the pre-chewn hamburger bite.
Close, but the hamburger analogy is still partially flawed, because 10 hamburgers are going to be pretty much the same.

It's like saying 10 pairs of socks or something.

If we are using food, then I would say 10 plates of food that are all different, but tasty in their own way. Then offering a plate, while sure you still have 9 tasty plates, you're missing out on whatever that 10th plate had to offer.

Reactions: Zamu77
Mar 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ValueError: Unknown symbols in conversion specifier, this must use only the "rstqulci".

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "10_Amy_Home_label.rpyc", line 5282, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 589, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 174, in convert_field
    raise ValueError("Unknown symbols in conversion specifier, this must use only the \"rstqulci\".")
ValueError: Unknown symbols in conversion specifier, this must use only the "rstqulci".

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E9
Fri Dec 23 22:29:45 2022
Can I just ignore this on renpy without it fucking something up later? I have zero understanding or knowledge when it comes to code so thought I'd ask here.

Breihanm

Jan 20, 2019
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do after downloading. I installed the APK but it crashes as soon as I try to open it. I have lots of space and I'm running android 12. Any help please.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Great renders... but... Ahh.... too fu*n' complicate... hidden events... trash bin.
Im one of the types that needs a walkthrough for almost every game I play not this one its crazy how some think human minds cant get tired of just one thing when devs began taking the path of Acting Lessons thats when these games really took off theirs all sorts of folks playing adult genre games now then ever.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What exactly is the Christmas event? Just that bit with the exchange student?
Because after that, the game just seems to start from episode one again.

Reactions: Steven Kimpton

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
Im one of the types that needs a walkthrough for almost every game I play not this one its crazy how some think human minds cant get tired of just one thing when devs began taking the path of Acting Lessons thats when these games really took off theirs all sorts of folks playing adult genre games now then ever.
Do you enjoy pixel hunting, checking walkthrough, to get a scene? - OK

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What exactly is the Christmas event? Just that bit with the exchange student?
Because after that, the game just seems to start from episode one again.
It's an event that is only available IF you already finished season 1 (see the last few pages for a save enabling it)
It IS worth it though (IMNSHO) as I spent a few enjoyable hrs on it - sex w/ all the main girls in an xmas-themed environment (don't want to spoil too much :p).

HTH, merry xmas and enjoy!

somebody669

Dec 29, 2019
This game really is something else (tho it is only the 4th or 5th renpy game I played so maybe I am missing out on other games :D)... Especially with the voice acting, can't wait to re-play season 2 with it. Might be worth waiting for it to not spoil, but I'm too impatient. Season 1 however is complete, and absolutely great.

The general idea of "groundhog day" is cool, and allows for an interesting game and storytelling. Handled properly, as that could get too repetitive (it does get repetitive at times, but never annoyingly so) The characters are very developed, and in depth. Nice renders too (some say repetitive models, I guess using some custom models or creating completely new ones would be extremely cost prohibitive tho). And pretty good writing (tho at some moments a bit cringey). A lot of work was put into it.

Was a bit miffed when I realized this does not have a Female Domination tag, cause one of the characters stories seemed to hint strongly at that, but then realised that's not the case (maybe not the case yet). As such it gets a bit cliche at times, and some more variation on themes might be a good idea, mby based on player choices. Cause also, there is not really that many choices - a lot of them are illusory, and lead to the same outcome, but I guess that's typical for VN, and also an obvious side effect of the resetting day format.
Season 2 is pretty good too so far, but not as polished, glitchy at times (but you can just ignore errors and continue) and as mentioned before without voice acting, so it might really be a good idea to wait. Crashes occasionally but not very often.

On the whole I hope this gets continued as it has a lot more potential. Best renpy game I played so far, will probably support on patreon.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
So I take the save file provided from the previous and put with the other saves, under the game folder but nothing pops up. I assumed I was putting it in the right area?

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
So I take the save file provided from the previous and put with the other saves, under the game folder but nothing pops up. I assumed I was putting it in the right area?
Have you finished Season 1? If so, you need to copy the save file provided into the save folder. Then open the game and load your last save. Now the Christmas event should start immediately.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I didn't even use a save after the Xmas started, it found the season 1 save itself.

I just cant find how to change names in the Xmas game

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes