• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Excuse me, but do I think something is missing? If you look in the images folder (images/bg/Story) for episode six, I personally haven't seen in game the images from ep6_3 to ep6_135 ...

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
Where do I find Zoe after I talk to Megan about being pregnant?
I can't find any reply to this and, 6 months later, I'm having the same issue.. The phone clue is "gotta find her" but mornings have just skipped the incoming call - they only time Zoe appears is outside the class with Megan where I don't need to speak to them - apart from that she seems to have vanished...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I can't find any reply to this and, 6 months later, I'm having the same issue.. The phone clue is "gotta find her" but mornings have just skipped the incoming call - they only time Zoe appears is outside the class with Megan where I don't need to speak to them - apart from that she seems to have vanished...
At noon in the girl's locker room.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Is there any kind of tutorial for this game? I've gotten to a stage where everyone has "TO BE CONTINUED" under there in the phone. For Zoe it says I should talk to her in the changing rooms but nothing nothing happens that would progress the story and for Ellie, I need to up my sexual experience as it's on 1/5 but no clew how to do so. Any pointers?
If you were to be continued with everyone except Ellie your sexual experience would be 5/5 and underneath Ellie it would also be written "TO BE CONTINUED". The phone is your guide.

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
I changed my PC (because of a crash) and now I can not play this game anymore, it blocks at the very beginning just in the sentence:
"Friendly warning, if you're using headphones, lower the volume."
What should I do to replay? do I miss you something installed?
Thank you
(ps: I am French this and a googletranslate translation.)

J'ai changé de PC (à cause d'une panne) et maintenant j'arrive plus à jouer a ce jeu, il bloque au tout début juste à la phrase :
"Friendly warning. If you're using headphones, lower the volume."
Que dois-je faire pour rejouer ? me manque t’il quelque chose a installé ?
Merci

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
does this work on mac?
It should.

I changed my PC (because of a crash) and now I can not play this game anymore, it blocks at the very beginning just in the sentence:
"Friendly warning, if you're using headphones, lower the volume."
What should I do to replay? do I miss you something installed?
Thank you
(ps: I am French this and a googletranslate translation.)

J'ai changé de PC (à cause d'une panne) et maintenant j'arrive plus à jouer a ce jeu, il bloque au tout début juste à la phrase :
"Friendly warning. If you're using headphones, lower the volume."
Que dois-je faire pour rejouer ? me manque t’il quelque chose a installé ?
Merci
Replace your script file with this one and try again.
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-inceton.21005/page-64#post-2004402

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
No one can be that blind that he doesn't see the two extra options in the Main Menu! o_O
wow i forgot how friendly the internet can be.

Unlock bonus content CODE - pussy321
Remove ads CODE - zero7

Next time check OP first...
View attachment 320628

red: enter the code here
green: check here if you were successful
thanks for your help. for some reason i don't have the bonus content option on the main menu. maybe it's because i haven't downloaded the 'fixed' game yet. i'll try that to see if that makes a difference.

sayg00dby3

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm.. Let me ask the obvious question here...In the changelog of this episode it clearly states that Megan and Zoe get a continuation of their stories.I searched 10+ pages back and all i saw was people stating this, but no one replying..Is there a bug where those stories aren't implemented for some reason in the current episode or am i mistaken. cause all i saw was the Jessica story?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
wow i forgot how friendly the internet can be.

thanks for your help. for some reason i don't have the bonus content option on the main menu. maybe it's because i haven't downloaded the 'fixed' game yet. i'll try that to see if that makes a difference.
It is very obvious to see if you have the last uploaded game. I can't smell that you don't have it, can i? I react to questions like yours that way because people are not reading most of the times.

rndiskndr

Oct 10, 2018
i'm finally reach 5/5 sexual exprerience for "chicken game" with ellie, but when i click her in school entrance at morning, nothing happened and the text appear "don't need to talk to her now". And then i try talk to her after class in bathroom and still nothing happened and same text appear "dont need to talk to her now". Even though i have finished all assignments and only ellie's left. What really happened? a kind of bug? or still have to wait for the next update?

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME EXPLAIN WHAT SHOULD I DO

Thank You ~

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes