Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The dev clearly forgot to change the version number that appears on the main menu but the content is there if you play the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
The game is good to really good. People saying otherwise are trolling or just hating for no reason. On to this update: the humor hit home with me. Made me laugh a couple times. Also, the fact that it focused on Jessica, took it over the top.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
is anyone have here ep 6 game?
I downloaded the game and i still have EP 5
hey i dowload the episode "6" but still saying 5 wtf?? is bug or the op make a mistake with links??? i want to know cuz i dont have ep5 so idk what is this :S
but this is or not the ep 6?? im tempting to download again with mega link:S
There is an earlier post stating that the episode 6 shows episode 5 by mistake
If you downloaded the current links you have episode 6.

Be advised, there is an issue with the current version if you start a new game, it locks up.
there are two earlier posts offering solutions to the problem, see below.

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-inceton.21005/post-2005790

or

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-6-inceton.21005/post-2005457

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tiggeryou

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The game is good to really good. People saying otherwise are trolling or just hating for no reason. On to this update: the humor hit home with me. Made me laugh a couple times. Also, the fact that it focused on Jessica, took it over the top.
The game and idea is really great, it's just the contents between versions. Very skimpy.
If you look at other creators, most of their updates can be played in 1 hour or so, this took me around 20 mins with all bonus contents and only becasue lack of skip dialog option....
IncetonGames thank you for the update, would be really nice to actually play or have to earn the events.
Also, longer playability please and I may consider support you again.

Reactions: beboybe3

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
Unlock bonus content CODE - pussy321
Remove ads CODE - zero7

Next time check OP first...
Thank you for the response but I asked how to enter the code, not what they were.

If someone is able to help with that, it would be appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes