goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just wow...did the short bus stop at this thread?

The bug where you can't progress past the headphones warning is known. They're working on it. A workaround was posted a few pages back.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So your solution is look into a 67 page thread to find the workaround?
My solution is to LOOK IN THE LAST FEW PAGES. If the abundent wellspring of posters bitching about the same thing had done that, instead of posting the same thing over and over and..., we wouldn't have the diarrhea of the same report currently infesting this thread.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
My solution is to LOOK IN THE LAST FEW PAGES. If the abundent wellspring of posters bitching about the same thing had done that, instead of posting the same thing over and over and..., we wouldn't have the diarrhea of the same report currently infesting this thread.

if you know the solution why not contact a mod to update the original thread? would save everyone time.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 308691 View attachment 308692

And his name is Anthony, by the way. ;)

I never really thought of him as weak, rather he's just too nice, lol. Assuming you play a full CHICK route rather than mix in some DIK choices then you're basically playing as a very friendly, somewhat innocent fellow. As someone mentioned, he's very much capable of taking down 3 jocks by himself as we saw during that one scene where you're given the choice to do so, but he does follow a code of ethics; which you are able to break if you so wish.

He really does. Troy appears during the flashback story that Tommy tells the group after the dildo raid assault scene.

View attachment 308700

Even in this image he looks a bit out of place, haha.

Devils advocate... cuz some ppl cant understand what is said in said previous post, by language or iq barrier. just saing, not trying to be a DIK lolol. (seriously its a joke not a "trump" atempt.)

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes