badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I seem to be stuck in an endless loop with Zoe. Where I go in the locker room and have the conversation, getting the choice of staring at her boobs or responding, I have tried both ways, choices being ABOUT MEGAN next then CAN'T TELL YOU or YOU DID, then after some more talk, she tells him to get out and he thinks he'll try "tomorrow"

pick yup the phone before you talk to here

Reactions: Canto Forte

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Guys, a few questions. 1. Started with a save from v5, do i missed something with the new renders? 2. In this version (sorry the spoil) praticly only got one zoe action and jess you know what, nothing more if you dont cout the secret, is that it? 3. didnt do the previous secrets as ive seen in a few pages ago so they are locked right? Only thing i got on phone is 5/5 sex expert with ellie but cant do anything with her. missing someting? (btw not 10m but around 20m lol)

Llj559

Jan 29, 2019
Really like the game! Only thing i dont like is that you cant manually replay scenes to see other routes. Even with re-live you only get to see the path that youve already taken and not the one that you decided not to pick.

Reactions: ltpika

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Just found it. Go into the bathroom and look above the toilet at the wall, there is silver rectangle with a small button on it. (Presumably to flush the toilet.) Just press it and it will start the event.
what about the other 2 please

Llj559

Jan 29, 2019
Getting past the locker room scene...

What in the world does that achieve. I have my phone up but nothing changes when trying to talk to her. It obviously disappears when pressing on the locker room door when starting the scene so I don't see how it would work.
they're talking about the phone in your room next to the computer. You need to click on it in the morning when you wake up and then you can proceed with her story.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Still nothing interesting
Game needs like 4 or 5 updates
And 1 new EXTRA LONG Hidden Event.
SUPER ULTRA MEGA LONG HIDDEN EVENT with no action

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Okay, I take it I'm not alone here experiencing problems with episode 6. The game freezes at the headphone warning after entering your name and your relationships to the other characters when starting a new game. I've played this before, but if I use my last save from episode 5, the characters in the story line on the phone interface show Megan's story line (To Be Continued), Jessica (About trying to get a video like with Megan--I should note here that I do not believe I completed all paths in episode 5), Elizabeth's story line (To Be Continued), Zoe's story line (about getting her to more than jacking him off), Ellie's story line (To Be Continued--I only completed 1 out of 5 for Sexual Experience--just so you know), and Nicole's story line (To Be Continued).

However, in the change-log it states Jessica, Megan, and Zoe all have additional story line for episode 6, and since my game shows Megan's story line (To Be Continued), there is obviously a problem with old saves and the most recent episode release. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Hence, that was the main reason why I started a new game only to discover the issue with the headphone warning lockup.

I was looking forward to continuing on in this game, but my computer said "uh-uh! Oh no you don't."

Best wishes to all,

Tiggeryou

Reactions: alwaysforget666

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Really like the game! Only thing i dont like is that you cant manually replay scenes to see other routes. Even with re-live you only get to see the path that youve already taken and not the one that you decided not to pick.
Yeah, this is a huge hole in the game that makes no sense. If the day resets you should be able to repeat EVERYTHING. As many times as you want.

Reactions: redle

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock page 3 of the gallery and how to find the 2 hidden events other than the bathroom one?

hhhhhg

May 7, 2018
Okay, I take it I'm not alone here experiencing problems with episode 6. The game freezes at the headphone warning after entering your name and your relationships to the other characters when starting a new game. I've played this before, but if I use my last save from episode 5, the characters in the story line on the phone interface show Megan's story line (To Be Continued), Jessica (About trying to get a video like with Megan--I should note here that I do not believe I completed all paths in episode 5), Elizabeth's story line (To Be Continued), Zoe's story line (about getting her to more than jacking him off), Ellie's story line (To Be Continued--I only completed 1 out of 5 for Sexual Experience--just so you know), and Nicole's story line (To Be Continued).

However, in the change-log it states Jessica, Megan, and Zoe all have additional story line for episode 6, and since my game shows Megan's story line (To Be Continued), there is obviously a problem with old saves and the most recent episode release. Does anyone else have this same problem?

Hence, that was the main reason why I started a new game only to discover the issue with the headphone warning lockup.

I was looking forward to continuing on in this game, but my computer said "uh-uh! Oh no you don't."

Best wishes to all,

Tiggeryou
same here with freezing at the headphone warning screen

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes