MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Cant seem to play the game. after naming the characters it goes to a black screen that says to lower the volume if using headphones but then nothing happens. i cant skip or click out of it. any help?

A-tack

May 5, 2017
Cant seem to play the game. after naming the characters it goes to a black screen that says to lower the volume if using headphones but then nothing happens. i cant skip or click out of it. any help?
Same Problem

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018

ok well it sucks i cant get bey the headphone shit so shit game

im stuck in black screen and say friendly warning

Well this is a first I literally can't even start a game due to the headphones screen.

This should be a really easy fix yet here I am with apparently dozens of people with the same issue.

same here got stuck when it told me to reduce headphone volume

does anyone have a problem getting beyond the headphone at the beginning

Still bugged, can't get through the headphone screen.

Also me. Stuck with headphones thing.
I found some data collection thing in game/H_apo.rpy where it tries to connect to a remote server 40 times:
Python:
        while True:

try:

count = count + 1

if count > 40:

persistent.login_label = "{color=#f00}Activation failed, try again!{/color}"

renpy.restart_interaction()

return

response = urlopen("http://157.230.61.92:8080/data/echoes/" + str(state_id), timeout=10)

rawData = response.read()

jsonData = json.loads(rawData)

I deleted that, as well as all the advertising everyhwere and the patreon login thing (in the same file). Not sure which part of that did it, but it let me get past the whole headphone thing on startup.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I deleted that, as well as all the advertising everyhwere and the patreon login thing (in the same file). Not sure which part of that did it, but it let me get past the whole headphone thing on startup.
Tried it, didn't work for me. Too bad. I'm also going through the files and just cannot find the solution.

Reactions: gabriel459

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
I found it. In script.rpy there is:

Code:
if not persistent.ads_removed_act1:
        show screen reklama_screen
It should instead be persistent.ads_removed_ep6

Or you can just remove those 2 lines of code. Either would work.
worked like magic
thanks a lot :D

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes