TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the FIX, but I'd still like to know if anyone has an issue with old saves used to continue on in the new version.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the FIX, but I'd still like to know if anyone has an issue with old saves used to continue on in the new version.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
My save from episode 5 worked without any problems in episode 6.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, this is a huge hole in the game that makes no sense. If the day resets you should be able to repeat EVERYTHING. As many times as you want.
Yes, the game baffles me to no end. How is it that the player is reliving the same day over and over, and yet the content of the day keeps changing. He isn't living the same day over at all. It's just that all the other characters in the game occasionally have select bits of the previous day's memory wiped from their minds. Might be interesting or at least make sense if the player got to pick and choose which bits got forgotten.

As it is, it is just random bits of illogic that one is supposed to follow and understand.

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So even if your sexual prowess is 5/5 you still got to wait for further update or should I have waited before triggering the game of chicken?

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
hey i dowload the episode "6" but still saying 5 wtf?? is bug or the op make a mistake with links??? i want to know cuz i dont have ep5 so idk what is this :S

3.70 star(s) 239 Votes