• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Season 1:
What event am I missing, and how do I get it? This is the last thing I need to do to 100% season 1.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Season 1:
What event am I missing, and how do I get it? This is the last thing I need to do to 100% season 1.
There is a ingame guide for all secret events. No mod is needed. Check the icons on top.
Could be that you miss a christmas event that is only available around christmas. But that could be season 2 I am thinking of right now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The new versions don't require a password, but the desk wheel sounds familiar. It could be that it only activates after the big event.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm a bit confused on the Christmas episode. I downloaded the compressed Christmas event for Android link and it's just showing up as season 1. Is the Christmas thing a standalone thing or do you have to play through episode 1 to get to it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm a bit confused on the Christmas episode. I downloaded the compressed Christmas event for Android link and it's just showing up as season 1. Is the Christmas thing a standalone thing or do you have to play through episode 1 to get to it?
Both Steam and GOG version have the christmas version integrated.
Before that it was standalone.

Reactions: MrRick

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone have the wallpaper packs offered on Steam? I would not mind to buy them, but they are only for sale if you also got the same on that platform and I have it on a different one.

@ devs: It is possible to have DLCs on Steam that don't require the base game in case you can't be bothered to offer them on different platforms *wink wink*. I bought some Steam exclusive soundtracks this way where I have the game somewhere else..

Benne666

Mar 26, 2021
Play the other storylines. The event will happen automatically once the requirements are met.
(edited, removed spoiler)
I have now on all of the 8 Characters "you have to complete a special event" And nothing triggers. Where should it trigger? And When?

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes