PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
it will take them even longer now since in the they said they had to replace the VA
Thanks for adding in this detail. I thought the original VA did a great job and replacing her will be tough. I hope that they can find someone who will be similar to MissMoonified so that going from Season 1 to Season 2 is not too jarring in terms of keeping VA immersion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for adding in this detail. I thought the original VA did a great job and replacing her will be tough. I hope that they can find someone who will be similar to MissMoonified so that going from Season 1 to Season 2 is not too jarring in terms of keeping VA immersion.
What I didn't like too much was that they only had two actrresses doing all the voices, but it was better than nothing. Another VN which I am playing has a much bigger cast, the opening credits list a lot of names.

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
What I didn't like too much was that they only had two actrresses doing all the voices, but it was better than nothing. Another VN which I am playing has a much bigger cast, the opening credits list a lot of names.
having Nicole and Jessica sound pretty much the exact same was super wierd, felt like they didn't really put much effort into being creative with the 2 VAs, lol.

What's the other VN btw?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
having Nicole and Jessica sound pretty much the exact same was super wierd, felt like they didn't really put much effort into being creative with the 2 VAs, lol.

What's the other VN btw?
That'd be The Awakening. I don't know how well the production is going, but they sure have ambitions. And of course in House Party (not a VN) all chars have different voice actors, including some (mostly wannabe) internet celebrities as star guests.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
15gb and no torrent or pixeldrain link? it is autopass for me :coffee:
If you'd used the Search box at the very top, you'd know that a torrent for the current GOG version of Season 2 has been already posted. But what's the use of a torrent if nobody is seeding it? ;)

Reactions: devonY7

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
it will take them even longer now since in the they said they had to replace the VA
What a shame i really loved her voice in the first game. Things happen though so i guess we wait.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
15gb and no torrent or pixeldrain link? it is autopass for me :coffee:

If you'd used the Search box at the very top, you'd know that a torrent for the current GOG version of Season 2 has been already posted. But what's the use of a torrent if nobody is seeding it? ;)
If you're not seeing seeders it's because your client-side session has timed out, logging out and back in usually fixes it. (I assume you're talking about our torrents, sorry if I misunderstood.)

Summary here.

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
Can someone please explain when you get the extra bonus content in S1EP10? Where does EP10 start? What extra content do you get from the code?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone please explain when you get the extra bonus content in S1EP10? Where does EP10 start? What extra content do you get from the code?
The versions here don't need any code since these are the ones commercial steam and gog versions.
A complete list of all hidden scenes can be found on the forum with a little research. Some of the hidden scenes can only be activated after the main event in the story has happened. Halloween and Christmas events can only be unlocked around Halloween and Christmas.

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
The versions here don't need any code since these are the ones commercial steam and gog versions.
A complete list of all hidden scenes can be found on the forum with a little research. Some of the hidden scenes can only be activated after the main event in the story has happened. Halloween and Christmas events can only be unlocked around Halloween and Christmas.
I am using the Mac version, that's not a steam version where you still can enter the codes, at least for what I see. I don't think the EP10 code "thanks" is related to a "hidden" scene, or is it?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am using the Mac version, that's not a steam version where you still can enter the codes, at least for what I see. I don't think the EP10 code "thanks" is related to a "hidden" scene, or is it?
probably. I never used any of the codes and don't know which hidden scene was added in which episode, only played them once the seasons were completed.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The best time loop game I have played, and the voices of the characters are very cool and suitable for the character. I hope there will be more

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes