Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is not canon,probably someone paid 500 dollars for that scene.
I'd say that it can still be canon, there is nothing that contradicts the main story, it's just not part of the main game, *shrug*

Some of the other bonus scenes are by far harder believable than this one.

Reactions: _A__i__R_
Aug 18, 2019
I'd say that it can still be canon, there is nothing that contradicts the main story, it's just not part of the main game, *shrug*

Some of the other bonus scenes are by far harder believable than this one.
Inceton dev said all the bonus and hidden events are non cannon.But the player if he likes he can thinks thats scene is canon.its up to you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
hopefully not, not a fan of it
Me neither, just saying it's possible.
Honestly I don't really care much what the girls did prior to the story. And since none of the girls was a virgin at the beginning of the game, we can assume that they had at least 'some' experience. Might as well have been what we saw in these three bonus stories, even if the bonus stories usually are completely exaggerated. What happens in the bonus scenes ususally doesn't fit their personality, but matches someones wet dreams.

Inceton dev said all the bonus and hidden events are non cannon.But the player if he likes he can thinks thats scene is canon.its up to you.
Well, that makes sense. We can at least be certain that the christmas special is not canon ^^. I was just talking about the content of the bonus scenes and if it was possible in the 'real' world .

Last edited:
Reactions: _A__i__R_

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I am not sure about this one in particular, but yes, bonus event that got added later got their own episode number.

In season 1 the christmas event was numbered episode 33, I think.
If you finished the story and have something white and shiny in MCs living room now, all there is left to do is to find the rest of the hidden events.

Mind you, that Halloween and Christmas require you to set the date on your PC in order to unlock them (once unlocked, they can be played anytime through the replay menu).

The commercial distributions of the games (GOG, Steam) don't need any unlock codes.
Would the "steam build" on the OP have everything all in one game or really just season 2? I downloaded the "season 1 ep1-10" and I don't have anything white and shiny, but comparing the re-live and the cheat menu, I'm not missing anything. I just downloaded the "Christmas event" file (haven't played yet), does it also have the Halloween or is that on the vanilla season 1? I put my PC date on halloween date yesterday but nothing happened, I went to sleep and reset a few times but nothing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is no All In One, season 1 and 2 are separated. The available season 1 also includes the season 1 christmas event.
The Halloween event is only available in season 2, while both seasons have a christmas event.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Ok guess I downloaded the wrong file? "S1 christmas event" download is just season 1, but it has a few more things than the download below it. I already played the Nadia scene at the beginning, and the christmas event, is there anything else?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't know why the christmas event is stil available as a separated file, it's also integrated in season 1.
I bought the game at GOG, played season 1 which also included it's christmas event and season 2 which also contained all events for season 2. The same files are available here.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I think the "christmas" download is the GOG version, while the other one is an older version before they made the Nadia and the Christmas events.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Personally enjoyed season 1 even if it was a slow burn and it had some of the best voice acting in a VN which kept me engaged with the storylines.
I waited until season 2 was officially completed before considering to download it. Is there any voice acting in it?
only the 1st 25% of the game is voiced in season 2 .

Reactions: -GOTTI-

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
only the 1st 25% of the game is voiced in season 2 .
I was skeptical that the voice acting would be that interesting, but it really enhances the game. Megan’s actor is especially good, although maybe that’s because I’m a huge Megan fan. Bummed that Season 2 isn’t fully voiced. Maybe I should hold off on replaying it until it’s done. Looks like the voice actress for season 1 is no longer in the business (did she do all the voices? Wow), and there is no eta on fully voiced season 2, but it’s coming. They are still looking for an actress.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
I will preface this post with an apology, as I assume that all these questions will probably have been asked countless times before, but I can't seem to find any clear answers (I feel like there should be a section on the main post detailing this?)

But what is the order that they should be played?
I assume: Season 1, Season 1 Christmas and then Season 2?

But the split with Season 2 steam and non-steam with the steam is a bit confusing. Apparently, Steam is the most up to date version but is missing some ( I think someone said it was only missing 1?) scences that the non-steam has?

Also I see there are Christmas and halloween events for Season 2 that just require the date to be set but not any additional download. I assume these are different to the Season 1 Christmas and that there was no Season 1 Halloween?

Like I said, I apologise if these have been answered before.

Edit:
I have just seen above that the Season 1 Christmas is included with Season 1.
So is it Mainly just Season 1 and then Season 2 steam for the whole collection so far?

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I will preface this post with an apology, as I assume that all these questions will probably have been asked countless times before, but I can't seem to find any clear answers (I feel like there should be a section on the main post detailing this?)

But what is the order that they should be played?
I assume: Season 1, Season 1 Christmas and then Season 2?

But the split with Season 2 steam and non-steam with the steam is a bit confusing. Apparently, Steam is the most up to date version but is missing some ( I think someone said it was only missing 1?) scences that the non-steam has?

Also I see there are Christmas and halloween events for Season 2 that just require the date to be set but not any additional download. I assume these are different to the Season 1 Christmas and that there was no Season 1 Halloween?

Like I said, I apologise if these have been answered before.

Edit:
I have just seen above that the Season 1 Christmas is included with Season 1.
So is it Mainly just Season 1 and then Season 2 steam for the whole collection so far?
As I also questioned above, tbh just download the "S1 Christmas" file, as that is already the full S1 + christmas event + Nadia prologue. The "S1 ep1-10" download is missing those.
Then you can just play season 2, but I'm also not sure what's the difference between the steam and non steam versions.

Reactions: elandoor
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes