Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd love to get my hands on the Unreal5 engine demo.
If they pull it off to present the 'surprise Megan in the shower' in 3D with decent animations, they have my eternal gratitude.

Reactions: Mrbanjo

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
This sandbox element, but it's can repeating the scenes and never get end? I asked this cuz i see the episode in there, or there had end like visual novel?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So, they published a new gameplay footage on UE. So, what can I say.

1) It is, of course, quite a strange decision to release the game on a modern engine with DAZ models. Pay attention to the hair, it looks as disgusting as possible. In the game studios, the hair is made in Maya with a complex simulation using the toolkit xGen due to which a realistic simulation is achieved. If in static Megan still looks good, but when she moves, her hair looks like a lump of slime.
All DAZ models are low-poly, which is great for static renders, but they're not suitable for full game play. If you want to take it a step further, you need to contact professional 3D sculptors and make detailed copies of DAZ models from the game, rather than just dumbly transferring them to the engine.
2)The scene is over-lit as much as possible. Note the unrealistic glare on the table, the reflections. There is even noise in the game, which they try to hide with a denoiser. In fact, to make a long story short, UE is like any game - it's real-time rendering. 3)The animations are good, but that's about it. UE has great tools for animation.
4)The scene looks boring UE allows you to use their textures in Megascans and props, but I didn't notice that in the footage. I'd like to see dust on the table or floor, dirt on the windows - that's the damn least you can do. Any beginner texturing expert in Substance Painter can do that.
5) Are you going to make a game for VR? Then why the huge letter E across the screen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWTiger

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Is there any way to get bonus content when if use compressed version in season 2. I don't see option for that (I play season 1 on non compressed version and download Season 2 compressed to save some space on my pc and internet issues, PC is nearly full now with games).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

1) It is, of course, quite a strange decision to release the game on a modern engine with DAZ models. Pay attention to the hair, it looks as disgusting as possible. In the game studios, the hair is made in Maya with a complex simulation using the toolkit xGen due to which a realistic simulation is achieved. If in static Megan still looks good, but when she moves, her hair looks like a lump of slime.
All DAZ models are low-poly, which is great for static renders, but they're not suitable for full game play. If you want to take it a step further, you need to contact professional 3D sculptors and make detailed copies of DAZ models from the game, rather than just dumbly transferring them to the engine.
2)The scene is over-lit as much as possible. Note the unrealistic glare on the table, the reflections. There is even noise in the game, which they try to hide with a denoiser. In fact, to make a long story short, UE is like any game - it's real-time rendering. 3)The animations are good, but that's about it. UE has great tools for animation.
4)The scene looks boring UE allows you to use their textures in Megascans and props, but I didn't notice that in the footage. I'd like to see dust on the table or floor, dirt on the windows - that's the damn least you can do. Any beginner texturing expert in Substance Painter can do that.
5) Are you going to make a game for VR? Then why the huge letter E across the screen?
Would using Hairworks physics from Witcher 3 work with this?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Is there any way to get bonus content when if use compressed version in season 2. I don't see option for that (I play season 1 on non compressed version and download Season 2 compressed to save some space on my pc and internet issues, PC is nearly full now with games).
You don't need to do anything for the bonus content, It's already unlocked. The codes were for earlier versions of the game.

Reactions: stefano luca

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Woul
You don't need to do anything for the bonus content, It's already unlocked. The codes were for earlier versions of the game.
if you don't mind, help me to unlock special events and hidden events. I check guide, it only show where to click for hidden details. but I don't see time for that. I only get to unlock meeting Emma hidden event only now.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Is th
Version - S2.E8
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

1- SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
2- SPECIAL BONUS - Double Tits and Trouble - Chimney of your house in the afternoon - Password: double
Is all these hidden events and bonus content avalable in compressed version. I only get chance to see meeting emma event. I click on light switch, hinge of shower, click on mobile, ...etc and nothing happens. Is there any specific time to do this in game.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Is all these hidden events and bonus content avalable in compressed version. I only get chance to see meeting emma event. I click on light switch, hinge of shower, click on mobile, ...etc and nothing happens. Is there any specific time to do this in game.
There have been a few different posts about this throughout the thread, but here is a list from one of my earlier posts. They are all obtainable in any version (Steam, GOG, or compressed), as long as it's the latest release, but most of them can only be seen after certain parts of the story.

Last edited:

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
There have been a few different posts about this throughout the thread, but here is a list from one of my earlier posts. They are all obtainable in any version (Steam, GOG, or compressed), as long as it's the latest release, but most of them can only be seen after certain parts of the story.
How can I save it, As txt file
What di i do with this link, Copy paste on somewhere or make a new txt file?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
How can I save it, As txt file

What di i do with this link, Copy paste on somewhere or make a new txt file?
Here is the original txt file I created for the list. Just right click and choose "Save link as" or something along those lines (depending on the browser you're using)

crackab

Jun 15, 2020
Having just finished Season 2, just want to leave my opinion (with spoilers).

I enjoyed the concept of this story. Time travel/day repeating is an interesting concept. I enjoyed Season 1 a lot.
Season 2 was good up until the point of double MCs. I mean, after this point, it became, for me, a completely different story... one I just was not interested in at all.
At this point, there was no more meaningful dialogue with the other characters.. it was just sex, sex, sex... The orgy scene with all the girls.... I respect the animation and hard work... but man, that was a slog to get through. As none of it meant anything... all the girls were just sexual husks... they were no longer individual relationships that the MC had to nurture and win over.. they were just mind-controlled sex dolls.. nothing more. Knowing this... Knowing that there was no real connection there, making it as meaningless as a dream, made me lose all interest in it. That orgy scene, with nothing of substance to the story, took so long to get through.. I appreciate the hard work they went through to animate it, but it felt like they put their energy and hard work into the wrong area. Definitely could have been better suited putting that energy into the writing.

That brings me to the big reveal of the story... It is all a simulation. What. The. Fuck. This basically the same as saying that "it was all a dream." What a cop out. What a let down. I can't express how disappointed I was in this ending of Season 2. Basically, tells the audience that the entire story "was just a dream". Nothing much pisses off your readers more than that.

They teased Season 3 at the end... Don't know where they go from the end of Season 2, as Season 2 seemed to wrap everything up, albeit in a disappointing manner. Season 2 retconned Season 1, and said "Nah, none of that actually happened". So, if Season 3 happens, I hope it retcons Season 2. Please Season 3, fix the story, clean off the **** stain that Season 2's ending left behind.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022

1) It is, of course, quite a strange decision [...]
Before upgrading the rendering engine (and possibly migrating from a compile time rendering to a runtime rendering) they'd better finish the voice acting... :rolleyes:

...and what about the teased "Season 3"? How many years have we to wait for Season 3 if meanwhile they are allocating resources to the rendering engine migration?

I would be - in principle - favorable to crowd funding on Patreon et similia, but in practice... All developers tend to release updates veeeery slowly: the patreons pay each single month, and they get one/two updates per YEAR...

...at the end of the story, a Patreon has likely payed a 10-episode season about 120 dollars... :eek:

---

I understad that story writing, rendering, coding & debugging are time consuming, but precisely for this reason I don't really appreciate "distractions" from the crowd funded project like "voice acting is still 12%, but fuck that... let's play with a porting to another rendering engine!" (We can afford it because the patreons are willing to be milked...)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Before upgrading the rendering engine (and possibly migrating from a compile time rendering to a runtime rendering) they'd better finish the voice acting...
So the programmers and 3d artists are supposed to sit around and/or quit while waiting for the voice actors? Or should the programmers do the acting?

But I agree, they have way too much going on at the moment, not just this game.

Reactions: X256
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes