marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Ok guess I downloaded the wrong file? "S1 christmas event" download is just season 1, but it has a few more things than the download below it. I already played the Nadia scene at the beginning, and the christmas event, is there anything else?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't know why the christmas event is stil available as a separated file, it's also integrated in season 1.
I bought the game at GOG, played season 1 which also included it's christmas event and season 2 which also contained all events for season 2. The same files are available here.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I think the "christmas" download is the GOG version, while the other one is an older version before they made the Nadia and the Christmas events.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Personally enjoyed season 1 even if it was a slow burn and it had some of the best voice acting in a VN which kept me engaged with the storylines.
I waited until season 2 was officially completed before considering to download it. Is there any voice acting in it?
only the 1st 25% of the game is voiced in season 2 .

Reactions: -GOTTI-

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
only the 1st 25% of the game is voiced in season 2 .
I was skeptical that the voice acting would be that interesting, but it really enhances the game. Megan’s actor is especially good, although maybe that’s because I’m a huge Megan fan. Bummed that Season 2 isn’t fully voiced. Maybe I should hold off on replaying it until it’s done. Looks like the voice actress for season 1 is no longer in the business (did she do all the voices? Wow), and there is no eta on fully voiced season 2, but it’s coming. They are still looking for an actress.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
I will preface this post with an apology, as I assume that all these questions will probably have been asked countless times before, but I can't seem to find any clear answers (I feel like there should be a section on the main post detailing this?)

But what is the order that they should be played?
I assume: Season 1, Season 1 Christmas and then Season 2?

But the split with Season 2 steam and non-steam with the steam is a bit confusing. Apparently, Steam is the most up to date version but is missing some ( I think someone said it was only missing 1?) scences that the non-steam has?

Also I see there are Christmas and halloween events for Season 2 that just require the date to be set but not any additional download. I assume these are different to the Season 1 Christmas and that there was no Season 1 Halloween?

Like I said, I apologise if these have been answered before.

Edit:
I have just seen above that the Season 1 Christmas is included with Season 1.
So is it Mainly just Season 1 and then Season 2 steam for the whole collection so far?

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I will preface this post with an apology, as I assume that all these questions will probably have been asked countless times before, but I can't seem to find any clear answers (I feel like there should be a section on the main post detailing this?)

But what is the order that they should be played?
I assume: Season 1, Season 1 Christmas and then Season 2?

But the split with Season 2 steam and non-steam with the steam is a bit confusing. Apparently, Steam is the most up to date version but is missing some ( I think someone said it was only missing 1?) scences that the non-steam has?

Also I see there are Christmas and halloween events for Season 2 that just require the date to be set but not any additional download. I assume these are different to the Season 1 Christmas and that there was no Season 1 Halloween?

Like I said, I apologise if these have been answered before.

Edit:
I have just seen above that the Season 1 Christmas is included with Season 1.
So is it Mainly just Season 1 and then Season 2 steam for the whole collection so far?
As I also questioned above, tbh just download the "S1 Christmas" file, as that is already the full S1 + christmas event + Nadia prologue. The "S1 ep1-10" download is missing those.
Then you can just play season 2, but I'm also not sure what's the difference between the steam and non steam versions.

Reactions: elandoor

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd love to get my hands on the Unreal5 engine demo.
If they pull it off to present the 'surprise Megan in the shower' in 3D with decent animations, they have my eternal gratitude.

Reactions: Mrbanjo

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
This sandbox element, but it's can repeating the scenes and never get end? I asked this cuz i see the episode in there, or there had end like visual novel?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So, they published a new gameplay footage on UE. So, what can I say.

1) It is, of course, quite a strange decision to release the game on a modern engine with DAZ models. Pay attention to the hair, it looks as disgusting as possible. In the game studios, the hair is made in Maya with a complex simulation using the toolkit xGen due to which a realistic simulation is achieved. If in static Megan still looks good, but when she moves, her hair looks like a lump of slime.
All DAZ models are low-poly, which is great for static renders, but they're not suitable for full game play. If you want to take it a step further, you need to contact professional 3D sculptors and make detailed copies of DAZ models from the game, rather than just dumbly transferring them to the engine.
2)The scene is over-lit as much as possible. Note the unrealistic glare on the table, the reflections. There is even noise in the game, which they try to hide with a denoiser. In fact, to make a long story short, UE is like any game - it's real-time rendering. 3)The animations are good, but that's about it. UE has great tools for animation.
4)The scene looks boring UE allows you to use their textures in Megascans and props, but I didn't notice that in the footage. I'd like to see dust on the table or floor, dirt on the windows - that's the damn least you can do. Any beginner texturing expert in Substance Painter can do that.
5) Are you going to make a game for VR? Then why the huge letter E across the screen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWTiger
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes