bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Agreed. Jessica is my favorite in the series. Just wish I knew which DAZ G3F she was :(
Jessica drove me crazy and I always went for her quests first back when I started having adult visual novel games in last year August. As the big sis personality and a les, she was very attractive. But later on I realized Megan was the sexiest of them all, and the real face of lust theory universe. It's her caramel skin and lil sis personality that made go wild for her and gave me a huge lil sis fetish. Being searching for lil sis games ever since. Like girlfriend is boring right? Who needs a stupid girlfriend when you the lil sis. In Lust theory 2, I was crazy for Amy for a unique beautiful looks but later went back to Megan again. Like others say, Team Megan all the way.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is season3 in development now?
I wish Amy and Jessica had more screen time. and Ellie too
It doesn't appear on their home page, which shows the development progress of all their other games. So I'm guessing no.
There is a for "Lust Unreal Theory" on their Patreon showing a 3D environment and a 3D model of Megan. I don't know if this is a remake or sequel or anything else.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
There is a for "Lust Unreal Theory" on their Patreon showing a 3D environment and a 3D model of Megan. I don't know if this is a remake or sequel or anything else.
New game Engine

Clarkkent_2007

Dec 22, 2022
I still can't access the downloadable content heck I can't even download the downloadable content so how do I get to download said content so I can play said content

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sure, but what is it storywise? A sequel, a remake, a tech demo, proof of concept?
It looks like a remake, but no information is available at this point.
I guess at this point they are just testing out if they can actually do it.

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
Lust Theory S1 + S2 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links

Season 1 with christmas event (300 animations) :Mega ; ;
Season 2 v1.0.3 (957 animations) : Mega ; ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Any android port for this?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This mod makes the game significantly larger. Andoid versions are designed to be smaller due to the lack of space.

ps: The mod doesn't really change anything, just interpolated some additional frames, so the videos play with 60 instead of 30 frames per second. Usually on handhelds one would not notice and most people would not even notice on Windows PCs either.

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I don't port my mods to Android, but it would be technically possible.

This mod makes the game significantly larger. Andoid versions are designed to be smaller due to the lack of space.

ps: The mod doesn't really change anything, just interpolated some additional frames, so the videos play with 60 instead of 30 frames per second. Usually on handhelds one would not notice and most people would not even notice on Windows PCs either.
In reality, most of the people see the difference.
This game has some choppy animations, doubling the framerate surpress this effect

But of course, you need to have at least average eyesight, which doesn't seem to be the case for everyone here

Reactions: Raffro

Clarkkent_2007

Dec 22, 2022
I just want to play this game so bad that I will do anything for me to be able to play it because I still can't play it because I don't have the appropriate application for me to open the game or maybe I do but don't know how to appropriately use 7zip so can someone please teach me so I can play this game finally

Ssjcosmo

Oct 3, 2020
I just want to play this game so bad that I will do anything for me to be able to play it because I still can't play it because I don't have the appropriate application for me to open the game or maybe I do but don't know how to appropriately use 7zip so can someone please teach me so I can play this game finally
Just download Winrar and install it then download the game from here.
Then right click the zip file and extract wherever you want.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
I was reading some comments and DAMN, this has to be one of the most hated "mainstream" games on this site

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes