PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I was reading some comments and DAMN, this has to be one of the most hated "mainstream" games on this site
Some people come to this thread to vent their frustration at the dev and there is no way to know who is/was or was never a $ supporter - those who had skin in the game versus those who did not.

There can be a strong sense of entitlement from some of those who participate on this thread and that is just the nature of the site.

I don't support this dev with a monthly contribution; I'm fine with paying for the completed VN on Steam or paying a one month subscription on Patreon for example to get access to the complete VN.

I've been waiting for the completed Season 2 of Lust Theory (including all VA) and, given the loss of one of the primary VA personalities, it is going to take months to replace her and redo all the VA she was originally covering.

I Really hope that they do this versus slapping in a new VA to finish her lines because that would totally kill the immersion that good VA brings to the table.

I thought Season 1 Lust Theory was very good - and the great VA really elevated it above a lot of other content out there.

I know the ending of Season 2 is controversial, but I'm still interested in playing the complete Season 2 once it is available with full VA.

Cheers! :coffee:

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
1689890427807.png i have this, who open the mod phone for codes and unlock gallery, but where is the phone from base-game ? ( season 1 )

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Sure, but what is it storywise? A sequel, a remake, a tech demo, proof of concept?
Probably Part 1 and until 2, since 1 is shorter and nothing much is happening. I just hope that they do not add all the garbage ideas after Season 2 Episode 8, where the twins and the orgy was introduced. Just rewrite that part to a better ending or cliffhanger for 3. This is a masterpiece and it should not flop due to being rushed

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Of course you could be right, but I don't think anything in the preview precludes that it will involve a start over. It is in the same setting, sure, as season 1 and season 2, which ended in the same setting so it's just as reasonable to assume they'll move forward with the story from there as well. Of course that is if they're able to, with that crazy assed ending to season 2. But there's no way of knowing (unless you work for Inceton) maybe they had a continuation to the storyline planned out all along. Whatever it ends up being I'll be curious to check it out. I just hope if they continue with this engine they include a VR version so it can be played in Immersive on the Oculus.

DrewDry

Jun 30, 2023
I just want to play this game so bad that I will do anything for me to be able to play it because I still can't play it because I don't have the appropriate application for me to open the game or maybe I do but don't know how to appropriately use 7zip so can someone please teach me so I can play this game finally
For Windows WinRAR and MAC Unarchiver.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have a question regarding voice acting. It says it's partial now,can anybody who has played it tell me if the voice actors are the same? I know one of them,the one voicing ellie and megan among others,quit lewd VA,so I don't know if she's still in lust theory

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I have a question regarding voice acting. It says it's partial now,can anybody who has played it tell me if the voice actors are the same? I know one of them,the one voicing ellie and megan among others,quit lewd VA,so I don't know if she's still in lust theory
iirc as of rn they are the same for both games but one of the VA has retired so they will be recasted for the upcoming VA update

timio64

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone has a reasonably complete set of saves from LT2? Not just the beginning or the end, but let's say at the beginning of each new release? (LTE1,E2,E3,E4, etc)

Many thanks:)

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

We are happy to announce the release of our new game Unreal Lust Theory v0.1 that is NOW LIVE for all 25$ Patrons and above!
You can get Unreal Lust Theory v0.1
It's our first game made with Unreal Engine 5!
For the past year, we were hard at work to remake "Lust Theory" in Unreal and now we think it's a great time to show everyone what we've have created. As you can see from the trailer above, we remade everything from scratch.

In this first release, you can explore the house and our new suburbs map, complete quests, talk and interact with 2 different female characters! This is only the beginning of something we are putting our heart and soul into. We will continue building the world of Unreal Lust Theory, one step at a time and your support would be much appreciated!

As you can see in the preview, we are looking at the map and characters from our original game and remaking them to be, not only better, but more fulfilled then the originals. The map is larger and you can now explore the space where you live in. In future updates, we will add the city where you can go to the mall, some shops, the college, etc.

It will receive monthly updates so you can expect more animations, dialogues, naughty scenes, quests, new gammeplay elements, new characters and much more. Keep in mind that everything we showed you with this version 0.1 will only be expanded further.

The game is LIVE NOW and you can get it
Please keep in mind before buying and downloading the game that your PC needs to be somewhat powerful.
Unreal Engine 5 minimum requirements on Windows:
Operating system - Windows 10 64-bit
Processor - Quad-core Intel or AMD 2.5 GHz or superior
Memory - 8GB RAM
Graphics Card - Any DirectX 11 or 12 compatible card
Special thanks to D3kryption for helping us developing this game. Show him some love on his .
Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

• Wow
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's the difference between the Steam Build and normal 1.0.3?
It says in the changelog in the OP.

Season 2 Steam Build
Added partial voice over
New animations
Polish and update of all images
A million of smaller bug fixes and improvements

Please note: This release features a partial voice over. The full voice over version will be available in a few months alongside translations into Spanish, Chinese, Russian and more...

Reactions: CN47
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes