SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But, IIRC, at the end of Season 2 they teased the coming of Season 3...

...and since the WTF-plot-twist of Season 2 ending (which completely killed the player engagement), I guess that most of us who loved Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2 are much more willing to play a new Season 3 with the old engine to see if they somehow succeed in saving the story with new ideas, rather than seeing Inceton spending Patreons funding in rebooting Season 1 on a new Engine.

(Or at least finish Season 2 of Mia... too many unfinished projects to pop up new ones, especially since they are funding themselves with Patreon donations)
The "Unreal Engine" remake has nothing to do with this, it is an off-shoot, nothing more.

As someone funnily pointed out about the Unreal Engine project, "asset flip" :ROFLMAO:

Also, there is nothing about

And, as I said they already delayed "Lust Bound" which was scheduled to come out the same day as Shackbang.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
So this game contains NTR, right? I did not play it for a long time and the Steam build does not contain full voice right?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So this game contains NTR, right? I did not play it for a long time and the Steam build does not contain full voice right?
Yes, as bonus scenes, unlockable by clicking hidden items. I think one of them can only be unlocked aftera cetain event (that's when it was added to the game).
Voices for S1 are complete, but not for S2.

Reactions: Darthcrop

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Yes, as bonus scenes, unlockable by clicking hidden items. I think one of them can only be unlocked aftera cetain event (that's when it was added to the game).
Voices for S1 are complete, but not for S2.
So it does not relate to the main story, right? Btw ty for your answer.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So it does not relate to the main story, right? Btw ty for your answer.
Right. It's about Amy and her land lord (I think, didn't read carefully) and Jessica being caught as shoplifter. Both completely unrelated, these might or might not have happened prior to the games story.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... A question. I want to start this game, but... Is the story of the game concluded or we can expect a season 3?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi... A question. I want to start this game, but... Is the story of the game concluded or we can expect a season 3?
I'd say the story is concluded, it's pretty much the end of the line (NOT spoiling the end here), but there has been talk about a third season for a long time. Maybe when they are done with Mia and the other projects they will return to this one, after all I think together with Mia this has been their main money maker. It won't come anytime soon however.
In any case you can buy and play Season 1+2 in good faith, these two together tell a complete story without an open ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWTiger

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I'd say the story is concluded, it's pretty much the end of the line (NOT spoiling the end here), but there has been talk about a third season for a long time. Maybe when they are done with Mia and the other projects they will return to this one, after all I think together with Mia this has been their main money maker. It won't come anytime soon however.
In any case you can buy and play Season 1+2 in good faith, these two together tell a complete story without an open ending.
So are we saying that they are like Valve. Never releasing a 3rd installment to their titles. I mean we are still waiting for Half-Life 3 and Portal 3.

Reactions: oldicestick

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Thank you very much

Reactions: Nemo56

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
What exactly is an NTR?
Amy or Jessica are not in a relationship with their MC,are they all NTRs if they've fucked with men other than the MC?
The MC also fucks with a lot of women, including his sister, older sister, and mom, so can't female characters fuck with other men?

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
what is a special event and how do i complete them? under hints it says "you'll have to complete a special event to continue their story"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what is a special event and how do i complete them? under hints it says "you'll have to complete a special event to continue their story"
Once you have completed all other tasks, that special event will happen. You might have to sleep over it by clicking the bed, I don't remember exactly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What exactly is an NTR?
Amy or Jessica are not in a relationship with their MC,are they all NTRs if they've fucked with men other than the MC?
The MC also fucks with a lot of women, including his sister, older sister, and mom, so can't female characters fuck with other men?
That pretty much sums it up. Some players started to interpret NTR as the player being cheated on, which is nonsense, but that's how they justify that no other men should be involved. Some also see a lesbian scene without the player as NTR
There should be a new term for 'other guys involved', because NTR means something entirely different.

Last edited:

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Once you have completed all other tasks, that special event will happen. You might have to sleep over it by clicking the bed, I don't remember exactly.
"all other tasks" like you mean I have to continue other girls stories until the special event opens up? i'm in season 2

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"all other tasks" like you mean I have to continue other girls stories until the special event opens up? i'm in season 2
Yes. Most of them will tell you something like "a special event needs to happen" at some point. In the morning, see if MCs smartphone or a photo on the desk or something like that is clickable.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Could someone please tell me where the option is to enter the codes in season 2, because i don't see that option like i did in the season 1 main menu?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes