F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
hello just want ask pls .. where is the Season 1 video enhancement located ?
i only found the Christmas folder inside the zip
The zip file labeled with 300 animations contains all animations from S1EP1 to S1EP10 + christmas event

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The zip file labeled with 300 animations contains all animations from S1EP1 to S1EP10 + christmas event
ok so i will use the same folder for both S01 & Christmas .. ok thank you for reply ..

i thought both games are different stories and not compatible :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ok so i will use the same folder for both S01 & Christmas .. ok thank you for reply ..

i thought both games are different stories and not compatible :)
The christmas special is already included into S1. No need to download the standalone version.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The christmas special is already included into S1. No need to download the standalone version.
ohh really ? are you sure .. so ill delete the stand alone then .. i thought they are totally separated games ..

they should of write that in the description :( this is really confusing

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Is it true that season 3 is currently being worked on? I haven't finished season 2 so I'm not sure if season 2 is even done yet but I saw this somewhere on steam that 3 was being worked on. Happy to hear it if true as this series is interesting.

Reactions: Blueray

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is it true that season 3 is currently being worked on? I haven't finished season 2 so I'm not sure if season 2 is even done yet but I saw this somewhere on steam that 3 was being worked on. Happy to hear it if true as this series is interesting.
at the end of season 2 its mentioned that there will be a season 3 . from what i can understand there will be a season 3 however its not in development . i guess they will work on it soon since they are almost done with returning to mia and the lustyverse games .

Reactions: Nemo56

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
They still have to finish Season 2... it is missing significant VA work and the loss of one of the primary VAs (she is apparently no longer working on this kind of content) will delay the Season 2 final (with full VA) by some number of months.

Reactions: shawnnation

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... some 'more' number of months. The "In a couple of months" statement is already over half a year old.
They have too much going on, too many projects for such a small team.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes