Sep 28, 2021
Anyone have WT of Lust Theory S2. I want it to complete the story because I don't know which choice is giving best result and also I'm stuck in Nicole Story where we have to blackmail Nicole in her home
Please please please anyone help me please I wanna play this game.

peteratf

May 15, 2023
where is the christmas speical? im having trouble finding it. is it inside season 1 like after 100% completion it appears or is there a executable or folder im not seeing. ty

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I'm in the part where i'm playing truth or dare with megan, while the other two girls are out. When she shows me the picture for some reason all i see is a blank screen on her phone (when sexting zoe). Is this normal? I was wondering since it gave me the option to decide which one to send her.

Last edited:

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust SEASON 1 (Episode1-10) fixed.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Its good but the workupload is so bad choice to download hahaha:ROFLMAO:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I don't get all the season 1,2... thing. Is the story now finished since it's 1.03 version?
season 1 is finished . season 2 is also finished but it does not have full voice acting . 1.03 is the latest version for season 2

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Is there any word on a Season 3? We've been stuck in this limbo with the Season 2 voice acting for months now, we've had the Unreal engine release of Season 1 (I think), but nothing on the future of the game. I don't think they mentioned one way or the other whether Lust Theory would continue or not.

Also, still nothing on Lust Bound? Between the weird limbo of Lust Theory, the lack of information on their new supposed flagship game Lust Bound, and these, let's say, unnecessary LustyVerse releases, it seems like they are really dropping the ball lately.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there any word on a Season 3? We've been stuck in this limbo with the Season 2 voice acting for months now, we've had the Unreal engine release of Season 1 (I think), but nothing on the future of the game. I don't think they mentioned one way or the other whether Lust Theory would continue or not.

Also, still nothing on Lust Bound? Between the weird limbo of Lust Theory, the lack of information on their new supposed flagship game Lust Bound, and these, let's say, unnecessary LustyVerse releases, it seems like they are really dropping the ball lately.
both returning to mia and the remaining lustyverse game have 1 more update left . after those are done they will probably start developing season 3 . given the recent poll and the delay of lust bound i guess they want to change their game dev method . they have been going quantity > quality last year and the poll shows people don't want that . LT is their flagship game and given how messy their schedule is its better they work on it after they have sorted out all of this .

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023

I think they will do Lust theory 3 since it's popular and since Megan is the face of Inceton Games. But it would take a seriously long time. Maybe 3-4 years later. Honestly, I feel that except Lust bound, all the other new games are not needed. That sky game is just like a depressed re-doing version of Inside Jennifer, which was a mediocre game. Would be better if they worked on Mia, the lust theory games: 2 and the new 3d version, lust bound, and probably one more new one.

Reactions: Dr. Javi

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
both returning to mia and the remaining lustyverse game have 1 more update left . after those are done they will probably start developing season 3 . given the recent poll and the delay of lust bound i guess they want to change their game dev method . they have been going quantity > quality last year and the poll shows people don't want that . LT is their flagship game and given how messy their schedule is its better they work on it after they have sorted out all of this .
I wish they would hire me as their script writer and adviser. I definitely know how to write an attractive and appealing story which keeps the audience engaged and also makes them attached to the story for a long time like a TV-series. also, I deal with disaster management and plot editing which can save the story and direction if the ratings are going negative. So, I will be able to write a great Season 3 story and save the game from going to its doom. The game will definitely have its fantasy and lusty incest vibes back, and unpopular silly things like: a MC clone and a senseless orgy will be avoided for sure.

But then I'm simply a nobody, with nothing to show or prove. Sadge.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Kinda hate these sandbox games unless you can play unlocked scenes in game real time once they're unlocked.
But with this game (S1) once you finish Mom sex when drunk it's locked, and the same thing for other girls too.

Since it's groundhog day anyway why not allow players to have some fun during the boring parts of the day.

Don't know if I'll even play S2 now because this game could have been so much better with love story between family.
Way under developed incest game with too much teasing and grinding to get no final reward so I'm guessing S2 will be
the same thing all over again.

Sorry for the rant...

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Kinda hate these sandbox games unless you can play unlocked scenes in game real time once they're unlocked.
But with this game (S1) once you finish Mom sex when drunk it's locked, and the same thing for other girls too.

Since it's groundhog day anyway why not allow players to have some fun during the boring parts of the day.

Don't know if I'll even play S2 now because this game could have been so much better with love story between family.
Way under developed incest game with too much teasing and grinding to get no final reward so I'm guessing S2 will be
the same thing all over again.

Sorry for the rant...
S2 is out now and I have to say things seem to ramp up on “day 2”. I haven’t finished it yet but I would have to say I’m pleased thus far. There are one or two things that I find questionable but overall seems great. You should try it if you haven’t already.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes