Kuirika

May 28, 2022
Season 1 = Season 1; Christmas event = Christmas event. Dafuq mate ?
Events in these games are short, often non canon stories.
I was just confused when I wanted to download 2 S1 files or the Christmas event version, I thought that the Christmas event file was just a patch but why was the file size larger than the S1 file?

Reactions: raz100raz100

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
They have very strange naming here. In the commercial version, the christmas event is included in S1 and I guess that's what you get when you download the larger file. The event alone is a couple of hundred MB.

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
Just started season 2 and honestly, the MC being a premature ejaculating loser is starting to piss me off now. Wtf is the point of having a 14-inch dick if you cum in 5 seconds every goddamn time!? And on top of this, he's got to be one of the dumbest idiots on the planet, and with a shitty personality to boot. He constantly makes the wrong decisions and then gets irrationally angry at everyone but himself b/c things don't work out. I really hoped he would have improved himself, at least somewhat, since Season 1 but wow...just wow. At this point, I'm just in it b/c the girls are so good looking and the animations are decent. But seriously, what is with these VNs absolutely ruining the experience by having us play as the most unlikable MCs? Being a DIK does the exact same thing.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Whoa, season 2 after the "garage scene", during the cigarette chat, we got some Exorcist vibes going on! I don't know if that's the base game or the video mod, but yikes!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just started season 2 and honestly, the MC being a premature ejaculating loser is starting to piss me off now. Wtf is the point of having a 14-inch dick if you cum in 5 seconds every goddamn time!?
Why things are as they are you'll find out at the end of Season 2

About the dumb idiot ... could not agree more. But to actually beat the game (or season), he actually has to grow up, make some good decisions. It would have been however to know why it was the MC who had been "chosen". Maybe we'll get the answer in 5-6 years in sesaon 3.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Screenshot (3968).png

Bitch....YOU ALREADY ARE! Am I supposed to hate this character? Cuz...she's a CUNT! I mean geez...ya already just now tried to tell MC to keep everything a secret from your childhood friend...that's fucked up. That ain't a friend...that's a backstabber

• Red Heart
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Bitch....YOU ALREADY ARE! Am I supposed to hate this character? Cuz...she's a CUNT! I mean geez...ya already just now tried to tell MC to keep everything a secret from your childhood friend...that's fucked up. That ain't a friend...that's a backstabber
Her mood and loyalties change according to the script ... gotta love her

Reactions: raz100raz100

Irenkcok

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone fix my save? Stuck on "special event" at the start of season 2.. just don't know how to trigger it... i don't want to skip any scene.. i've tried everything (i think)

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Her mood and loyalties change according to the script ... gotta love her
Her loyalty is never to anyone but herself. Not once does she actually support the idea of MC and Zoe getting together. Like...no choice options have her wishing MC and Zoe to be happy. Even worse, no option to tell Zoe about Megan trying to seduce MC, her commanding him to reject Zoe, like....bitch, wtf? Honestly...I hate how there's no script or choice that causes Zoe to confront Megan and legit cause a fight between them. I'd LOVE to have seen an option like that. See Zoe SLAP Megan across the face for trying to betray her like that. Jealously...is super ugly. At first it can be funny, even cute...but Megan's level was so green that I wanted to slap her myself.
Megan is one of the worst heroines I've ever seen...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't argue with tastes, can we?
I find her the most interesting one, alls others are way more straight forward.

Btw, did you finish the game yet? Of course, since the same day keeps repeating, there is no character development, but you get a few insights into the personalities once you do.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Can't argue with tastes, can we?
I find her the most interesting one, alls others are way more straight forward.

Btw, did you finish the game yet? Of course, since the same day keeps repeating, there is no character development, but you get a few insights into the personalities once you do.
I finished it. Hate the ending. Ending feels like a cheat to make a sequel when it could've ended with that....thing, or whatever, giving MC an option to choose the main heroine, choose a harem with Megan and Zoe, etc etc. So many other ways this could've ended.

And at the end of it all....I still hate Megan. I mean MC gotta reject BOTH for Megan to suddenly be ok with the 3 of them together...

Megan and, to an extent, Jessica, are heroines that actually made me wish there was an option in the game to slap them. Cuz GOD...one's a jealous back-stabbing cunt and the other is just a moody bitch wasting her days away without even trying to get a damn job! I'd drag Jessica by that Lara Croft ponytail right to an unemployment line. Oh...and I wish there was an option for MC to use self-defense in the parts when Jess uses any form of violence on him.

Heroines I DO like: Zoe (my fav who deserved more screentime and more events in both seaons) and Ellie (she makes me laugh).

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes