TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
you sould read the spoiler "touch screen usage" and for Season 2 the Download only if you're using Android 11 or newer! part.
When you say swipe left and right, are you talking about pinch zoom type actions, or sequential actions or what?

And yeah, the phone I was trying to install it on was running android 9, but joiplay got it running pretty well. Animations even play more smoothly.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When you say swipe left and right, are you talking about pinch zoom type actions, or sequential actions or what?

You swipe left and right only to find you Tinder app has pulled you into S3 of The Lust Theory and you are now dating Megan and Zoe.

(It's 3 AM where I live and, yes - that is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the swipe comment at the beginning of your post.)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
do the story for the other girls . eventually an event will trigger which will allow you to continue . you may or may not have to do one of the bonus events in not sure .
JFI: Bonus events are not necessary to progress. The special event will be unlocked once all other 'normal' stories show the same message.

Reactions: devonY7
May 6, 2019
What’s the safest way to download these game, or any games on this site, without the possability of viruses. I lost my last computer because of it. I don’t wanna beleive it was becuase of F95 but I just wanna be sure.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What’s the safest way to download these game, or any games on this site, without the possability of viruses. I lost my last computer because of it. I don’t wanna beleive it was becuase of F95 but I just wanna be sure.
The files here are not infected. The downloadsites themselves might try to install some adware. Script blockers help.

Never download any .exe file. All games are either compressed with RAR, sometimes ZIP or 7Z. If you are being asked to store a .exe, then it's some adware or plugin you don't want. Never ever accept notifications from download sites. Ignore requests to accept notifications. Don't even click the messagebox to deny notifications. Some of these boxes are fake and lead you to something else.

For downloading, use a download manager like .
Click the links on the main page, see if they open the site directly or if you have to forward because a link was masked.
Once you reach the download site, copy it's link location into JDownloader and you are good to go.
If you are already familiar with JDownloader, it has a nice plugin for Firefox to download file pages that are currently open (right click, download with JDownloader).

If you use the newest Windows 11 version, it already has integrated RAR support. If you use a older Windows version or just like the old software more (like I do), unpack the files with .

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone to share?

We've got something juicy for you!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes