Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
its not standalone. it contains all of the 1st game that is why .
ok so I downloaded the s1 just for the heck of it :c, I never thought he would put 2 downloads separated by an event, usually if there is a separate download it is because it is only that content.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
ok so I downloaded the s1 just for the heck of it :c, I never thought I would put 2 downloads separated by an event, usually if there is a separate download it is because it is only that content.
i believe its 2 downloads cause the christmas version is the steam version which has voice acting and adjusted scenes

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Lust Theory [v1.0.3] [Inceton]

Season 2

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.16 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -
(Starting from this moment, you have less than 6 days to download from this server)

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
(Starting from this moment, you have less than 6 days to download from this server)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you compressed the Stream Build Beach DLC?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
dont take the piss mate.
:LOL: You were probably looking for this (from Steam, took like 20 seconds to find): You can start the "Beach Day" event after completing the main story while choosing to stay in the simulation and then clicking on the floating sphere in the living room.

Reactions: kon4nn

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

can somebody solve this?

exe will not run

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check
This seems to be an error in your download. Mine extracted perfectly fine. Re-download, and maybe use a download manager (like jDownloader2) to do so to make sure it's not corrupted.

Reactions: ancoli
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes