ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
This seems to be an error in your download. Mine extracted perfectly fine. Re-download, and maybe use a download manager (like jDownloader2) to do so to make sure it's not corrupted.
I see.. So I have to download 17gb again. Oh well..

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Short and sweet - wish it were the size of a normal episode but I guess they're too busy polishing the other turds instead of expanding on their best game
And Jess' backdoor finally gets some attention

Reactions: daketa

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Of course it's one 17 gig bundle - any torrent or patch links around?
LustTheory-S2SteamDLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
In the Beach Event there's 2 renders with Mia from the other game, in the bar from that game.
Too bad this MC didn't get to meet her like the SMW MC met Jessica, Megan and Ellie, but cool enough i guess.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Damn no Megan and even Jessica penetration scenes make the update a massive L. Also, no selfish in here anymore. Everyone happy.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Well... technically Jessica did get penetrated by a fucking 14 year old creepypasta
ah, i meant by mc in beach event but u right. but no Megan pussy penetration. She is heavily under rated as the face of the game. Also, if they made Megan NTR scenes i'm sure game will flop and all patreons leave and then the end of inceton. But i enjoyed the monster fetish this time. Also, they need to make that perfect shining nurse a main character

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download only if you're using Android 11 or newer!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: devonY7
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes