L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
What happened with Angel's 1st scene where she's stuck in the washing machine? It's not in the replay scenes list. It's only the 2nd scene where you find her stuck & naked.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What happened with Angel's 1st scene where she's stuck in the washing machine? It's not in the replay scenes list. It's only the 2nd scene where you find her stuck & naked.
NOT doing anything with her is considered part of the story, I guess.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I'd rather have them finish one of the games and then release the next one. They are stretched thin as it is, have way too many projects.
The thing is, we have enough artists to work on multiple at once. Doing what you're suggesting isn't possible because the writer could never keep up with the speed at which the art was being made. Unless of course we have 3 writers working on one game, but that would create a whole slew of other problems.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The thing is, we have enough artists to work on multiple at once. Doing what you're suggesting isn't possible because the writer could never keep up with the speed at which the art was being made. Unless of course we have 3 writers working on one game, but that would create a whole slew of other problems.
I know it's necessary to have at least two projects active, but you know best how long the list of games in development currently is. If one can be removed from that list or postponed, that would be a good start.
Programmers or other tech guys are overworked as well. There's games with bugs which have never been fixed even when known for months now or only fixed on one platform while the customers on the other platforms get ignored.
Lust Theory 1 is still missing 4 audio files on GOG that result in script errors, Lust Theory 2 got several minor updates on Steam, but is still on Vanilla on GOG. Now the Beach Day expansion is released, but still it won't get updated, despite these customers having payed the same price.
Unless these customers are being threated second class on purpose, it seems to me there's not enough manpower to handle all the projects at the same time. Uploading a patch shoult not be THAT difficult, the resource files are the same as on Steam.

Ever thought about changing the release model? I don't know where most of the income comes from, but if it's from sales, it migh improve efficiency, to drop the episode model financed by subscribers and create complete games in one go.

Btw, if the writers can't keep up with one or two projects, how do they manage so many? What are the artists working on, if they have no script?

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Please keeping making Lust Theory forever. Megan is perfect. Elizabeth is perfect. Angelina is perfect...

It was great when you only had 2-3 games since we never had to wait too long for any of them to be update, there was some decent variety, and they all felt special. It's honestly gotten hard to even keep track of all of the projects and their statuses at this point. I left a pretty long comment on Patreon, but my ideal would be to keeping making Lust Theory as an ongoing game, add Lust Bound as an ongoing game, wrap up Returning to Mia and Limits of Sky, and ditch the LustyVerse games. After the latter four games are dealt with, then add a third game as a limited series. Maybe a fourth game if it is short, but no more than that. Just my personal opinion.

I also want to say that I think that you guys do a great job overall and are amongst the best and most reliable in the business. (y)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
That sounds like a vertical vs horizontal development problem.
Why not spend the extra dev time on improving art and systems? The writer could handle 2 stories at once (instead of 3-4) and make them more coherent and the devs could spend the extra time on making better environments and models (they are good but not great compared something like Being a DIK or City of Broken Dreamers for ex) + tidying up game systems: bug hunting, better replay and hint system and maybe even actual gaming elements (but maybe I'm just a weirdo for liking that slender horror section from LT)

Reactions: Echbert

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Setting that Lust Theory has its own target and they want even a season 3, all that said, would be any chance that all the girls on last seasons (not only a few of them) will have voices (at least on the lewd scenes)? Don't know if that possible or it will dry the wallet too much so I ask about it...

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Just a question, I have played season one before when it still was in the making, but now I see there is also a season 2, do you still need play season 1 first in order to play season 2 or is season 2 a stand alone new version?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes