yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
am i missing something ?
other than the main menu blaring music and the voiced females,
theres no sfx or music anywhere else

is this intended (like dev doesnt include that)
a bug
or simply not up to date / will be patched in later

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
am i missing something ?
other than the main menu blaring music and the voiced females,
theres no sfx or music anywhere else

is this intended (like dev doesnt include that)
a bug
or simply not up to date / will be patched in later
Since S1 is final for a long time now now, it seems to be intentional. The christmas event special has a little music, I think.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Since S1 is final for a long time now now, it seems to be intentional. The christmas event special has a little music, I think.
S1 is not final yet . they said 2 weeks ago they are going to push an update to S1 that adds VA to bonus events and narrator voices to all of S1

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
S1 is not final yet . they said 2 weeks ago they are going to push an update to S1 that adds VA to bonus events and narrator voices to all of S1
Ok ... let's see if they ignore GOG again.
S1 was updated last time on January 31, S2 on February 17, the beach day DLC is still missing and they are fully aware of it.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ok ... let's see if they ignore GOG again.
S1 was updated last time on January 31, S2 on February 17, the beach day DLC is still missing and they are fully aware of it.
maybe issues with updating on gog ? from what i understand pushing out updates on steam is pretty straight forward maybe they will update GOG as 1 big update instead of now cause they plan to release a few more dlc for LT2

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
maybe issues with updating on gog ? from what i understand pushing out updates on steam is pretty straight forward maybe they will update GOG as 1 big update instead of now cause they plan to release a few more dlc for LT2
At least the bug fixes for S1 would have been nice.

It's different on GOG, but there's a online guide as well, can be easily googled.
I don't think these guys are more incompetent then other devs who manage just fine. There are some games lioke Tunguska or AI War 2 that get updates every few days, so the system seems to work.

First the LT devs were overworked, then they allegedly compiled a version for GOG, but the uploader guy was sick and now he forgot how to do it (according to discord).

The best example of devs who take their customers seriously (in the adult oriented game business) are the ones of House Party. They upload new releases the same day to GOG, Steam, Gamejolt, zoom-platform, Epic and itch.io. Of course Epic and Gamejolt only get the censored version, but the explicit content patch from itch.io works for these versions as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
First the LT devs were overworked, then they alledly compiled a version for GOG, but the uploader guy was sick and now he forgot how to do it (according to discord).
we can add this to the list of flaws due to poor management at inceton games . inceton needs to rework his management team . they have enough people there to render images for multiple games at once but only a handful or writers ,VA management depended on 1 guy and now they dont even have a proper upload system .

drei69

Sep 21, 2023
Is anyone still using the 3_School_label.rpy file. with the latest version? I did and I keep getting errors every now and then that I can skip, but missing out on images or clips. Or is this now a thing of the past and I can remove it?

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
anyone got the full save on all updates and events, the halloween event was a thriller really 10 deaths and counting :D

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think you need to go to sleep if all character guides say the same.
Either that or there's a photo at the desk in the morning, but I think that's part of the sequence that follows.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

Huh - so even they acknowledge that S2 ended in a clusterfuck. Good!
Also, going back and fixing stuff + new side-stories sounds great

Reactions: SteveyP and devonY7

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
who remember when echoes of lust were a thing and a good thing but it turned into lust theory without an ending but kept going toward and at some point it made us question this game with all of it's build that mostly identical
fr i haven't download and played for almost a year since the last time i play they just introduced the partial voice over and it was the same content with no ending no real sandbox (the sandbox is the element of suprise cuz here you gotta flw the mission or you locked)

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Weekly Report #61

Hi guys!

Woah, what a week we had... This last episode of is really beating us.
And it's not over yet! We have a lot of polishing and work to do till the big day or, Wednesday, you might say, when the game is releasing both on Steam and Patreon.

I said in the last weekly that the whole team is working overtime for the last few weeks because of Mia. Well, not much has changed...

Not only that we are giving our best for this last update to be as best as it could be, but also that we deliver it on the 25th as planned. So, give us some credit and wishlist the game on !

For now, everything is going smoothly and according to plan, so... Fingers crossed!

But, more on that topic later. Let's see what else is cooking in our studio.

Unreal Lust Theory version 0.2 is almost done!
In creating this game we found a lot of possibilities for the future, and this game has A LOT of potential. This week the team mainly focused on the Main Menu and animations. After testing the game, they found some bugs and weird places where they can jump to, so they fixed them but, didn't know what would you want more: do you want to be able to jump on the furniture or not? Let us know in the comments below.
There is not much more to say for the week: animating in Maya takes time and we want to deliver to you the best version of this game, better with each update! I hope you wishlisted the game on Steam!
I know a lot of you asked for the locked wallpapers in game Gallery, so all of them will be available and downloadable in this update!

Voice overs for the second season are coming together pretty fast. Our sound guy has multiple mental breakdowns a day but hey, it'll be worth it.
Not only that this includes voices, sounds and music, but also a much needed rework of our past mistakes in code...

Sorry (Not sorry) Sound Guy!

The third season is currently being written and brainstormed at the same time. Why? Well, I believe that all of you remember the clusterfuck we made with the last season. It all has to have some sense in the end, right...? Right? Okay, so it's not just us.

When we release this much anticipated, last episode of Mia, not only that we are throwing ourselves (Literally) at the new season of Lust Theory, but our other projects, too.
AKA LustyVerse games. Remember? and ? Yeah, that's still going forward. Mia really took the spotlight with this one. Classic Mia.

Don't forget to wishlist them on Steam too, because they'll be dropping very soon when we get to them.

Alongside writing the new episode, we also began with updating old Lust Theory locations and making new ones! As the characters. You excited for new faces? Well, you should be!

BUT! Returning to Mia isn't the only release we are expecting to drop soon now, is it? Nooo, it's not! New, additional side story's (Yes, multiple) for Lust Theory S2 are coming out, too! You can expect them to drop at the beginning of next month.

On other news, the new writer is working on our new project, code name "Lust Bound", which is too coming together nicely. So do not fear, you'll soon see more of new, beautiful characters and their story's in new, fresh surroundings.

The great news are not ending here though, because, like every year, we're preparing a bunch of beautiful and spooky renders for you to enjoy this Halloween! Yup! Prepare for the steamiest and spookiest night of the year as our girls are coming to you in the great variety of hot costumes.

That would be all for this week! Have a great weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wish they gave up on Unreal Lust Theory.
According to them, they have plenty of technicians and too many people who can do renders, but not enough people for writing.
Can't have the tech guys sitting around doing nothing.
But one of them might as well make sure that all platforms get the newest game versions. If they have one, I guess he's not been in the mood to do so for the last year.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes