ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
How do people even download season 2 with no torrent links? The file crashes my browser when I download from MEGA when it tries to save file. Terminal.lc stops mid-way during the download. Other links are dead.
Have you tried downloading it with the Mega app for desktop? Trying to download it directly in the browser is futile because no browser can manage a 17-GB cache. The Mega app for desktop has no problem in managing partially downloaded files, no matter how big they are.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It's done, they renamed it to "Living with Mia Seasons 1" and are now working on season 2.

And oif course they are working on more game than one. Have to keep people busy who would otherwise just sit around and wait for the others to do their job.

But they have at least 5 acive games currently, one of them being a 3D game. And that is way too much.
Mate, I said that in 2018. 5 years ago.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
To be fair: you'll rarely find people who start reading threads from the very beginning, most users here don't even bother to read the last two pages of comments and therefore asking questions that have been answered in the post above theirs. Please show some respect ;)
Was just having a laugh. Also kinda making the point that what I said wouldn't be relevant to now. Or worse, it's still relevant.
:eek:

PlutoZe

Feb 13, 2020
Can anyone help w beach event? finished mainstory and when i go talk to the blue ball and reach final decision window, it only gives me 2 options instead of 3. Tried the save from above from devon but that gave 2 options as well?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Can anyone help w beach event? finished mainstory and when i go talk to the blue ball and reach final decision window, it only gives me 2 options instead of 3. Tried the save from above from devon but that gave 2 options as well?
try saying i need more time than return again . if it still does not show the option you might not have to beach day version .

Reactions: PlutoZe

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Lust Theory S3 is not needed , the sex scenes are good sure but the story is not anymore , didn't even finish S2 because of how bad the story was.
Lustyverse : Passion on Display is for people that like being cuckhold for now , so not needed as well
Returning to Mia i haven't even finish the story yet because it just got boring after all the mystery was revealed , i have it downloaded but after the mess Inceton games have been writing wise and after reading some comments in it's comment section probably not worth finishing it as well. Why a 3rd Mia game tho? Just let Mia rest forever before you ruin it more .
As for the new game , not expecting anything good from it story wise at least.
And for Shackbang remake , either will be better than the original or worse , we shall see

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Lust Theory S3 is not needed , the sex scenes are good sure but the story is not anymore , didn't even finish S2 because of how bad the story was.
Lustyverse : Passion on Display is for people that like being cuckhold for now , so not needed as well
Returning to Mia i haven't even finish the story yet because it just got boring after all the mystery was revealed , i have it downloaded but after the mess Inceton games have been writing wise and after reading some comments in it's comment section probably not worth finishing it as well. Why a 3rd Mia game tho? Just let Mia rest forever before you ruin it more .
And for Shackbang remake , either will be better than the original or worse , we shall see
We need remake of the lust theory 2 episode 8 onwards. But i bet the devs are burnt out now in writing groundhog day stories anymore

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i agree s3 is not need it, they should just leave it as it is or at best rework or i would be happy with simply making whole fuck dickin fest optional. it was clear to most ppl that played it that they had no clue what to do with s2 so does makes me wonder what their plan for s3 will be (if they got any at all), i guess we will see.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was so excited how the story would continue when in S2 we did switch to playing Megan for a day and then ... nothing. Back to the old story telling, just with more glitches.

What I do expect from S3 is some background info however. I would like to hear the story why of all people on earth (sort of speech) he was the one who was chosen to be put into this scenario and why it exists in the first place. What's the point of it?

Reactions: MrMax

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I was so excited how the story would continue when in S2 we did switch to playing Megan for a day and then ... nothing. Back to the old story telling, just with more glitches.

What I do expect from S3 is some background info however. I would like to hear the story why of all people on earth (sort of speech) he was the one who was chosen to be put into this scenario and why it exists in the first place. What's the point of it?
the fact that inceton acknowledged that season 2 was a mess gives me some hope but the fact that season 3 is being rushed out has me concerned .

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
the fact that inceton acknowledged that season 2 was a mess gives me some hope but the fact that season 3 is being rushed out has me concerned .
I didn't know that inceton did that... gives me hope too, but I have to say since I heard there will be a season 3 I can't reason in my head HOW they pull that one off. Continuing as a simulation would seem kind of silly, since the MC knows it's a simulation now. The only thing I can reason is the whole last third of the story is some comatose vision/dream from when the MC fell down the stairs or something like that. Maybe Carol is actually his ICU nurse or something (IDK) I'll be really interested in the first release of season 3.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes