SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone know when will the dev update voice?
Sometime?

They are currently working on Season 3 and will be out by the end of the year, along with 2 other updates/games.

They have a pubic post on Patreon to read. With all that is planned for the end of the year.

Hi, how's it hanging? Inceton here with a few crucial updates. You might want to read this...

Sooo... Let's start with Limits of Sky ('cause you have a million questions about what's happening). After playing the game myself (for the first time, sadly) and a longer deliberation along with a lot of consulting inside the studio, I decided to CANCEL Limits of Sky. It's gone, kaput, canceled, buried. Why? Well, it's quite simple, the game is fucking boring and it doesn't have NTR, cuckholding or anything similar and it's supposed to be an INCETON NTR game. Rather than fixing a ton of the game which would take months, I decided to just create a new game. More info on that game will be dropped soon. All I can show you for now is the Main Character.

Lust Theory S3 is in development and the first episode will be released by the end of this year (Hopefully, November).

Lust Bound will be renamed and it got a major story, location and gameplay overhaul. It will be released by the end of this year, as well (hopefully, December).

We'll finish LustyVerse: Passion on Display and after that, the team will be absorbed by other teams.

LustyVerse: ShackBang will be remade during the downtime that we have between episodes of currently "main games" and will take a while, but it WILL be remade.

What does all of this mean for you?
We'll have only 3 flagship games in development, at a given time. Lust Theory S3, "Lust Bound" on Inceton games and the NEW NTR game on Inceton Games NTR. This means we'll be able to release content on a monthly basis on all our pages. The episodes will be a bit shorter (the games themselves will still be just as long, but might feature a higher number of shorter episodes), but higher quality since this is what you voted for in a poll, about a month ago.

TLDR:
1. Limits of Sky - CANCELED we are working on a new game
2. Lust Theory S3 Episode 1 - Will be released by the end 2023
3. Lust Bound Episode 1 - Will be released by the end 2023

Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

TLDR:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I was so excited how the story would continue when in S2 we did switch to playing Megan for a day and then ... nothing. Back to the old story telling, just with more glitches.

What I do expect from S3 is some background info however. I would like to hear the story why of all people on earth (sort of speech) he was the one who was chosen to be put into this scenario and why it exists in the first place. What's the point of it?
I think there was some loose idea about a simulation from the very beginning (the whole 1/0 glitch thing) but, whoever was writing the story could not bring it together in the end. And that surprises me, because there are some easy matrix-style ways it could have gone. It would not have been very creative but way better than "MC is the only sentient entity and the rest are glorified blow-up dolls". And you can tell when it happens. As soon as the clone angle comes up, instead of all the interesting stuff they could have done with it, it just results in the girls becoming brain-dead fucktoys. And it keeps going like that for 3 fucking episodes until the end.

I don't think there's a way to successfully turn it around no matter what they do in S3 - I'm ok with a mediocre, lame take on the story moving forward because it would still be an improvement

Reactions: tbz1983 and Nemo56

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Theory S1 + S2 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 with christmas event (300 animations) : Mega ;
Season 2 + Beach Day DLC (1035 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod updated for the Beach day DLC

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022
Sometime?

They are currently working on Season 3 and will be out by the end of the year, along with 2 other updates/games.

They have a pubic post on Patreon to read. With all that is planned for the end of the year.

TLDR:
Thanks mate

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Lust Theory S2 - Triple Danger RELEASED for 25$ Patrons

Hi! Lust Theory S2 - Triple Danger is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons and as a FREE DLC ON ! (it's free if you already own the game you just need to update it.)

Get ready to try out 3 new original stories with our main girls! Each story is entirely different, but equally spicy! We hope you'll enjoy what we got in store for you in our "Triple Danger" release.

Download Lust Theory S2 - Triple Danger

Lust Theory S2 - Beach Day features:
1280+
NEW IMAGES
58+ NEW ANIMATIONS
New "Ambience" and SFX sounds

Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes