EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
is there a lot of ntr content or not?
No.

It's not an ntr game, it only happens in I believe one of the non canon side stories.
Avaron is correct, it's not a NTR based game.

Only three hidden, non-cannon scenes are NTR based. Two for Jessica and shoplifting and another for Amy. You can find the scenes by clicking on things in her room. I forget which. I think it's something on her dresser, maybe a rose, and I think one of the handles on her dresser for Jessica. I don't remember for Amy.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Theory [v1.2.0] [Inceton

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Got this error through Steam, happens straight away when I open it.
Verifying files integrity didn't help.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Avaron is correct, it's not a NTR based game.

Only three hidden, non-cannon scenes are NTR based. Two for Jessica and shoplifting and another for Amy. You can find the scenes by clicking on things in her room. I forget which. I think it's something on her dresser, maybe a rose, and I think one of the handles on her dresser for Jessica. I don't remember for Amy.
Amy's is in MC's room, I just don't remember if it's on the dresser or in another part of the room.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Wanted to give this game a try, but quick question beforehand just to be sure.
Given their size, is the S1 Christmas Event download simply S1 + Christmas Event? Or is it an actually different build?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i dont get why they dont just ennd the story here and start another game with other characters but similar theme (incest)
that was the plan . they were gonna make a new game called lust bound but the patreons said they would rather have season 3 instead of a new game .

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes