yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
If done properly, it could be the best game out there. Have you heard of wildlife?
Yes, unfortunately my rig is aging and any 3d game renders it completely useless. Probably doesn't help I have a bunch of programs running at once. ::: sigh::: It used to be top of line too.
I would have upgraded by now, but am going through some costly home renovations. Soon though.

Last edited:
Reactions: bygonemyths

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
On other news, the new writer is working on our new project, code name "Lust Bound", which is too coming together nicely. So do not fear, you'll soon see more of new, beautiful characters and their story's in new, fresh surroundings.
There sure are going with a lot of games at the same time. They may have lots of members of the team but if they are short of writers having so many projects at once certainly can make handling all of them at once a real nightmare.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is that Christmas event at season 2 ? how to trigger it
It's a seasonal event (like the Halloween event which is currently active). Set the computer date to christmas (or a few weeks around it) ... or just wait for it.

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
is that Christmas event at season 2 ? how to trigger it
The Halloween event can be done throughout October and November, while the Xmas events, iirc, can only be done throughout December and January.

As Nemo56 pointed out, you can adjust the date on your pc to gain access to them. You could also alternatively use the file below to remove the restriction and gain access to them without messing with the date settings. This will add them to the Navigation Menu (Right Click) as you can see in the screenshot below (During Free Roam only).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SiyanBoy

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
Is there any reward for getting through the Halloween Event, or is it just a matter of staying alive ?
Escaped Cannibal
Escaped Zombies
Now trying to survive being killed by Treeman.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there any reward for getting through the Halloween Event, or is it just a matter of staying alive ?
Escaped Cannibal
Escaped Zombies
Now trying to survive being killed by Treeman.
iirc after you fully survive you get 3 options each leading to a scene with one of the girls

kabus2253

Dec 14, 2021
Şehvet Teorisi [v1.0.3] Telefondaki Galeriler butonu oyunun tamamlanması gerektiğini bildiren bir mesaj veriyor.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
How do people even download season 2 with no torrent links? The file crashes my browser when I download from MEGA when it tries to save file. Terminal.lc stops mid-way during the download. Other links are dead.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do people even download season 2 with no torrent links? The file crashes my browser when I download from MEGA when it tries to save file. Terminal.lc stops mid-way during the download. Other links are dead.
I usually copy the link into my download manager (JDownloader2) and press start. I don't use Mega however due to the file size limit. GoFile and Uploadheaven work just fine.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, they also attempted a Living with Mia, Ren'Py remake. Not sure what is going on with that anymore.
It's done, they renamed it to "Living with Mia Seasons 1" and are now working on season 2.

And of course they are working on more game than one. Have to keep people busy who would otherwise just sit around and wait for the others to do their job.

But they have at least 5 active games currently, one of them being a 3D game. And that is way too much.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes