devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Just a question, I have played season one before when it still was in the making, but now I see there is also a season 2, do you still need play season 1 first in order to play season 2 or is season 2 a stand alone new version?
season 2 is a continuation of season 1. but you can start season 2 since it is standalone and does not require you to have finished season 1 .

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
How do i start the beach event, i finished the main story but nothing is happening when i go to sleep

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
How do i start the beach event, i finished the main story but nothing is happening when i go to sleep
you have to be on the screen where you make the big final decision of the game . click i need more time then click back on the blue ball in the living room and you should have the option .

Reactions: LoGyMW

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
you have to be on the screen where you make the big final decision of the game . click i need more time then click back on the blue ball in the living room and you should have the option .
I see, lol, like a dumbass i looked everywhere but there. Thanx

Reactions: devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I see, lol, like a dumbass i looked everywhere but there. Thanx
dont blame you . inceton did not make it very clear . they should added a button on the top like they did for the christmas/Halloween event

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Which option it will show after i click on blue ball and select no...

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
when you click the blue ball it should give an option to return back to free roam start the beach day event or end the game .
not getting this option instead when i click on blue ball , carol appears and asks yes or no to make final decision

Reactions: jducn

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just not updated, from what I know they are only working on Mia.
I see I just checked their patreon. I want Mia asap then perhaps a good rework of that Lustyverse game he pissed off a lot of people with. Lust Theory season 3 needs to permanently delete that clone bs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I see I just checked their patreon. I want Mia asap then perhaps a good rework of that Lustyverse game he pissed off a lot of people with. Lust Theory season 3 needs to permanently delete that clone bs.
Last I heard they halted all projects, but they went on a month or vacation after that last Lustyverse game, and what was said not doing anything until Mia is done.

Reactions: Almighty
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes