ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
What exactly is an NTR?
Amy or Jessica are not in a relationship with their MC,are they all NTRs if they've fucked with men other than the MC?
The MC also fucks with a lot of women, including his sister, older sister, and mom, so can't female characters fuck with other men?
Apparently most of the players (which, no need to say, are mostly males) wish that the male MC is the only one who has sex with all the female characters. Sharing is caring, but only when 22+ females share the MC wich in turn is not willing to share his girls with other males and sometimes not even with other girls.

Plain patriarchal double standard.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could someone please tell me where the option is to enter the codes in season 2, because i don't see that option like i did in the season 1 main menu?
The commercial versions (GOG, Steam, ...) do not require codes. Only the patreon beta versions do.

Reactions: Prezcot

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Apparently most of the players (which, no need to say, are mostly males) wish that the male MC is the only one who has sex with all the female characters. Sharing is caring, but only when 22+ females share the MC wich in turn is not willing to share his girls with otrer males and sometimes not even with other girls.

" Plain patriarchal double standard."

Strongly agree.

May 7, 2023
Do I play season 1 and season 2 separately or do I download them both at the same time and combine them? And if I combine them, how do I do that?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Do I play season 1 and season 2 separately or do I download them both at the same time and combine them? And if I combine them, how do I do that?
Those are two different Seasons you'll need to play individually, and the "Installation" instructions are pretty clear: "Extract and run" -- nothing about combining them.

StalkerXXX

Jul 8, 2021
Apparently most of the players (which, no need to say, are mostly males) wish that the male MC is the only one who has sex with all the female characters. Sharing is caring, but only when 22+ females share the MC wich in turn is not willing to share his girls with other males and sometimes not even with other girls.

Is the NTR on season one or two? I didn't see it.

beerus09

Jun 26, 2020

I think this comes down to not knowing which chars are affected, so not risking it at all. You might not care about sharing most of them, but don't like the idea with the 1-2 that you have a deeper connection. Also never considered ntr might be with other females, guess it depends on the game.

Also still waiting on full vo before starting s2 :cautious:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I think this comes down to not knowing which chars are affected, so not risking it at all. You might not care about sharing most of them, but don't like the idea with the 1-2 that you have a deeper connection. Also never considered ntr might be with other females, guess it depends on the game.

What I, as a man who don't believe in monogamy, object is that for a man having sex with more than a woman is not fair feeling the "right" to ask 1-2 of the women he has sex with to have sex only with him.

If he wants his partner [singular] to be monogamous with him, he should feel the obligation to be monogamous with her.

Or if he doesn't want be monogamous, he should feel the obligation to let his partners [plural] have multiple partners exactly like he does.

Otherwise he considers women as commodities he can "own" not as human beings having the same rights he has.

This is sexist double standard.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021

I know most people hate NTR.
But NTR is about losing your lover to someone else.
It's a double standard to condone a man having sex with many women he's not even dating, but deem him an "NTR" when those women have sex with other men.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know most people hate NTR.
But NTR is about losing your lover to someone else.
Actually it's even more specific. It's a narrative element for the theater, the protagonist must lose the lover to someone else and catch them. It does not even neccessarily include sex (it was created for live stage play after all), can also be a kiss or any other form of intimacy.
It's not about the other person screwing with someone else, it's about the actor being betrayed and feeling the loss.
And therefore it's also not a double standard. It's defined to happen to the main protagonist, not to other characters.

What people hate is not NTR, but other men/women who screw any girl in the game, no matter if they are LIs of the MC or not. This should get it's own label / designation, because it has little to do with NTR.
Is it unfair towards the female characters in the game? Most likely so. But I would not use that as a reason to include it. Some players don't care, others do. I doubt that any of the players here would be able to keep this double standard up in real life, in the game it does not matter. There we have no moral obligation to treat everyone the same.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Actually it's even more specific. It's a narrative element for the theater, the protagonist must lose the lover to someone else and catch them. It does not even neccessarily include sex (it was created for live stage play after all), can also be a kiss or any other form of intimacy.
It's not about the other person screwing with someone else, it's about the actor being betrayed and feeling the loss.
And therefore it's also not a double standard. It's defined to happen to the main protagonist, not to other characters.

What people hate is not NTR, but other men/women who screw any girl in the game, no matter if they are LIs of the MC or not. This should get it's own label / designation, because it has little to do with NTR.
Is it unfair towards the female characters in the game? Most likely so. But I would not use that as a reason to include it. Some players don't care, others do. I doubt that any of the players here would be able to keep this double standard up in real life, in the game it does not matter. There we have no moral obligation to treat everyone the same.
It's just my opinion and I respect yours. :)

Reactions: Joejackson

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
HELLO .. A QUICK QUESTION PLS GUYS

what is the different between season 2 .. & season 2 steam build ?

and if they are the same game .. which one is better to download ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Lust Theory S1 + S2 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 with christmas event (300 animations) : Mega ;
Season 2 v1.0.3 (957 animations) : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hello just want ask pls .. where is the Season 1 video enhancement located ?
i only found the Christmas folder inside the zip

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
HELLO .. A QUICK QUESTION PLS GUYS

what is the different between season 2 .. & season 2 steam build ?

and if they are the same game .. which one is better to download ?
No difference, just uploaded by different people. One uploaded the Steam version, one the GOG version, which was released a day or two later. They should be identical however.
I bought the game on GOG, so I didn't really bother with the downloads here. Use thedownload server you prefer.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No difference, just uploaded by different people. One uploaded the Steam version, one the GOG version, which was released a day or two later. They should be identical however.
I bought the game on GOG, so I didn't really bother with the downloads here. Use thedownload server you prefer.
thank you so much thats a very helpfull reply .. ill go with the larger size just in case

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes