lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

We are happy to announce the release of our new game Unreal Lust Theory v0.1 that is NOW LIVE for all 25$ Patrons and above!
You can get Unreal Lust Theory v0.1
It's our first game made with Unreal Engine 5!
For the past year, we were hard at work to remake "Lust Theory" in Unreal and now we think it's a great time to show everyone what we've have created. As you can see from the trailer above, we remade everything from scratch.

In this first release, you can explore the house and our new suburbs map, complete quests, talk and interact with 2 different female characters! This is only the beginning of something we are putting our heart and soul into. We will continue building the world of Unreal Lust Theory, one step at a time and your support would be much appreciated!

As you can see in the preview, we are looking at the map and characters from our original game and remaking them to be, not only better, but more fulfilled then the originals. The map is larger and you can now explore the space where you live in. In future updates, we will add the city where you can go to the mall, some shops, the college, etc.

It will receive monthly updates so you can expect more animations, dialogues, naughty scenes, quests, new gammeplay elements, new characters and much more. Keep in mind that everything we showed you with this version 0.1 will only be expanded further.

The game is LIVE NOW and you can get it
Please keep in mind before buying and downloading the game that your PC needs to be somewhat powerful.
Unreal Engine 5 minimum requirements on Windows:
Operating system - Windows 10 64-bit
Processor - Quad-core Intel or AMD 2.5 GHz or superior
Memory - 8GB RAM
Graphics Card - Any DirectX 11 or 12 compatible card
Special thanks to D3kryption for helping us developing this game. Show him some love on his .
Best regards,
Inceton Games Team
Wow, I didn't know about this before. I left Lust Theory months ago.

So is this like revisioning of the whole game in Unreal? But would still have the same story elements?
and would gameplay and scenes be in first person?

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Wow, I didn't know about this before. I left Lust Theory months ago.

So is this like revisioning of the whole game in Unreal? But would still have the same story elements?
and would gameplay and scenes be in first person?
It is first person and it looks open-world. Do you know Wild Life game, something like that I guess but its in 3rd person. I hope the devs implement ability to switch to 3rd person with mouse scroll like Fallout Las Vegas and also implement one-handed mouse gameplay

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

We are happy to announce the release of our new game Unreal Lust Theory v0.1 that is NOW LIVE for all 25$ Patrons and above!
You can get Unreal Lust Theory v0.1
It's our first game made with Unreal Engine 5!
For the past year, we were hard at work to remake "Lust Theory" in Unreal and now we think it's a great time to show everyone what we've have created. As you can see from the trailer above, we remade everything from scratch.

In this first release, you can explore the house and our new suburbs map, complete quests, talk and interact with 2 different female characters! This is only the beginning of something we are putting our heart and soul into. We will continue building the world of Unreal Lust Theory, one step at a time and your support would be much appreciated!

As you can see in the preview, we are looking at the map and characters from our original game and remaking them to be, not only better, but more fulfilled then the originals. The map is larger and you can now explore the space where you live in. In future updates, we will add the city where you can go to the mall, some shops, the college, etc.

It will receive monthly updates so you can expect more animations, dialogues, naughty scenes, quests, new gammeplay elements, new characters and much more. Keep in mind that everything we showed you with this version 0.1 will only be expanded further.

The game is LIVE NOW and you can get it
Please keep in mind before buying and downloading the game that your PC needs to be somewhat powerful.
Unreal Engine 5 minimum requirements on Windows:
Operating system - Windows 10 64-bit
Processor - Quad-core Intel or AMD 2.5 GHz or superior
Memory - 8GB RAM
Graphics Card - Any DirectX 11 or 12 compatible card
Special thanks to D3kryption for helping us developing this game. Show him some love on his .
Best regards,
Inceton Games Team
The animations will be good. The environment looks good too, despite some noise and lack of post-processing. But the models look very strange about it I already said. I will play, despite all my complaints about the transition to a new engine.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
The animations will be good. The environment looks good too, despite some noise and lack of post-processing. But the models look very strange about it I already said. I will play, despite all my complaints about the transition to a new engine.
It will be fun though to finally control our character instead of pressing choices with the mouse and read. And also, this is just v0.1 and like a demo. They said they will need time probably 2-3 years to turn into a AAA level release. I wish it will be better than the final fantasy games. If this game is successful then they could make a Movie or a TV-series of this game and possibly a VR - version connected with fleshlight.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
because they create a patreon for supposed ntr games if in the end all their games end up getting ntr :/

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
This ^

I just finished season 2, and I realized that my money has gone to waste.

The long and grueling orgy scene was extremely hard to get through, and when I finished it I thought, well, now I can return to seducing the girls and making them fall for me.

But "Wham! There you go. Nothing you did really matters. Because you are a simulation. ROFLMFAO"

I'm just plain disappointed at this point. Not buying S3 until I hear they have made it a masterpiece. But they can't at this point. They fugged up.

It's like Saints Row 4, you can't go back now, reboot.
This is why I won't spend money on a game unless I know what the planned ending is or if it will have a satisfying conclusion that I will enjoy. Nowadays, people end up paying monthly for something to be completed without knowing what the end results will be. So, you pay money and aren't even sure if you will like the final product. In the end, you feel like you wasted your support and money.

I only support games if I feel like their end product is worth it.

But the developers won't care because they already got your money.

I feel like there should be more context about what they have planned for an ending. For example, full-on bad ending, good ending, multiple endings, single ending, or harem. This way, when you start to play the game, you know what to expect at the end, and you can decide whether you want to play it, support their game, or not.

I would think a lot of developers won't do this because they will lose supporters along the way.

Someone could create this amazing game, and you enjoy it all the way till the end, but then they destroy it, and now you've wasted so much of your life on something you did not enjoy and paid for.

I think time is more important than money. I want to know what I'm getting into.

So, thank you for your reply, I will not be playing this game.

Reactions: SWTiger

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
This is why I won't spend money on a game unless I know what the planned ending is or if it will have a satisfying conclusion that I will enjoy. Nowadays, people end up paying monthly for something to be completed without knowing what the end results will be. So, you pay money and aren't even sure if you will like the final product. In the end, you feel like you wasted your support and money.

I only support games if I feel like their end product is worth it.

But the developers won't care because they already got your money.

I feel like there should be more context about what they have planned for an ending. For example, full-on bad ending, good ending, multiple endings, single ending, or harem. This way, when you start to play the game, you know what to expect at the end, and you can decide whether you want to play it, support their game, or not.

I would think a lot of developers won't do this because they will lose supporters along the way.

Someone could create this amazing game, and you enjoy it all the way till the end, but then they destroy it, and now you've wasted so much of your life on something you did not enjoy and paid for.

I think time is more important than money. I want to know what I'm getting into.

So, thank you for your reply, I will not be playing this game.
I get what you mean. There seems to be a large number of titles where the developer doesn't seem to have all, or any for that matter, of the story beats mapped out prior to starting development. Then they suffer a bit of mission creep as they feel like have to, for want of a better word, pander to their supporters in order to keep them happy rather than stay true and have faith in theirvision for the story they are creating because they don't have one. I mean it's ok to not have every detail of a story nailed down before you start creating ut you really should know what the major story beats are and have a rough idea of the ending you're working towards and then you just need to work out how to get there as you go.

The one area I do slightly disagree on is being clearer to the supporters what they have planned for the ending though. This would set them to rigidly on a path that as the story develops the developer just can't make work. There should be some flexibility for change. For realising some characters don't work or some situations just can't be kicked off in a satisfying manner. A quote that aptly explains what I mean is Varric Tethras from Dragon Age:Inquisition;
"The best way to ensure a book's never finished is to tell someone your entire plot."

And you know what, I think this quote can go a long way to explaining what's going on with the whole 'Winds of Winter' delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWTiger

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
realy sad u guys fucked it up for a new engine .. was a great game... now .. well everything has to end when ppl run out of ideas and dont know anymore how to continue

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
realy sad u guys fucked it up for a new engine .. was a great game... now .. well everything has to end when ppl run out of ideas and dont know anymore how to continue
This Ren'Py version is already complete besides the VO....story wise done...

1690696925169.png

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
This Ren'Py version is already complete besides the VO....story wise done...
But, IIRC, at the end of Season 2 they teased the coming of Season 3...

...and since the WTF-plot-twist of Season 2 ending (which completely killed the player engagement), I guess that most of us who loved Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2 are much more willing to play a new Season 3 with the old engine to see if they somehow succeed in saving the story with new ideas, rather than seeing Inceton spending Patreons funding in rebooting Season 1 on a new Engine.

(Or at least finish Season 2 of Mia... too many unfinished projects to pop up new ones, especially since they are funding themselves with Patreon donations)

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
The orgy scene made it even better. I want to see threesomes with multiple guys sharing a single girl.
LOL, I would like it too... Different guys (like the MC and one or two friends of his) sharing ONE girl a time, not 20 clones of the MC banging 10 girls in the same scene (that megaorgy is the most BORING part of the entire plot), but we have to watch our back from the Anti-NTR-Police when writing that here! :sneaky: It's considered a thoughtcrime in this neighborhood :sneaky:

I sense a facepalm storm hitting both your post and this one of mine :ROFLMAO:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
But, IIRC, at the end of Season 2 they teased the coming of Season 3...

...and since the WTF-plot-twist of Season 2 ending (which completely killed the player engagement), I guess that most of us who loved Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2 are much more willing to play a new Season 3 with the old engine to see if they somehow succeed in saving the story with new ideas, rather than seeing Inceton spending Patreons funding in rebooting Season 1 on a new Engine.

(Or at least finish Season 2 of Mia... too many unfinished projects to pop up new ones, especially since they are funding themselves with Patreon donations)
Most likely even they don't have any clue how to continue Season 3. The writer who wrote Lust Theory apparently is now writing the new game Lust Bound that is supposed to be their new "flagship" game for the future, so I wouldn't expect Lust Theory getting a new season in a while.

I think Season 2 of Mia is stalling because the writer of that game is doing it as a hobby rather than as a job since apparently he isn't locals like all the other team members are.

Reactions: ZenoMod

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
LOL, I would like it too... Different guys (like the MC and one or two friends of his) sharing ONE girl a time, not 20 clones of the MC banging 10 girls in the same scene (that megaorgy is the most BORING part of the entire plot), but we have to watch our back from the Anti-NTR-Police when writing that here! :sneaky: It's considered a thoughtcrime in this neighborhood :sneaky:

I sense a facepalm storm hitting both your post and this one of mine :ROFLMAO:
I completely agree. I would like to see more of these scenes, but not with a dozen clones of MC, something like those hidden scenes with Jess that are already in the game. The last scene of the game was extremely strange and did not give that pleasure
As for the NTR police, they can make these scenes just hidden like others
However, we will probably never see this again, so people have nothing to worry about. We just have to enjoy those rare fan art that sometimes appears

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
is this game and ( echoes of lust ) are the same game ? because changing names is confusing some time .. and now im really not sure if its the same

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
It is first person and it looks open-world. Do you know Wild Life game, something like that I guess but its in 3rd person. I hope the devs implement ability to switch to 3rd person with mouse scroll like Fallout Las Vegas and also implement one-handed mouse gameplay
I see. Thank you for the intel my friend. =)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here already played the Unreal version? any feedback? I saw it's already available in other sites. There may be already a thread here for that and I'm just unaware of it at the moment, so I apologize.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes