fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

ep7_800.jpg
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-7 RELEASED for 20$ Patrons and above!
Hi!
This is the biggest, longest and hottest update we have ever made!
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-7
is now live for all 20$ and above Patrons!
Updated stories:
Elizabeth story (HOT!), Sophie story(HOT!)
And 1 new EXTRA LONG Hidden Event (350 renders) including Jessica, Megan, Zoe, Ellie and Elizabeth.

An update to Ellie's story will be released in a Hotfix on Tuesday due to a bug in rendering. Sorry about that. (Don't worry, there is still plenty of Ellie in this version)

(Make sure to check the bonus content and download the instructions for the Hidden Event!!!)

Updates:
1250 NEW RENDERS
40 NEW ANIMATIONS
2 new pages in GALLERY
New animations for Episode 1, 2, 3, 4,
Character will now blink on a lot of pictures
Minor bug fixes for Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
New "Slut mode" images
New sound effects

Note: This Episode contains all previous Episodes!

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hidden Event 1 "Spying on Zoe":
After telling the teacher "Don't assume my gender!", you'll enter the girl's lockeroom. Don't click on the offered "Go in" choice.
Wait a while (15-20 seconds) and a new "hidden" choice will appear.
Alternative Option: Click on the top leaf on the plant (Behind the TV) in the "Living Room". (Morning)
Hidden Event 2 "Zoe masturbating":
After touching Zoe's boobs and exiting the girl's locker room, click on the locker room again. The text, "Zoe's taking a shower, I shouldn't go in.", will appear.
Wait 10 seconds and a new option will appear, "Go in anyway".
Alternative Option: Click on the 2nd from top pink circle on the wall in the "Kitchen". (Afternoon)
Hidden event 3 "Spying on Megan":
When you reach a part in Megan's story (In the "Hints") that says:
"Hmm... So Megan's having naughty dreams about me. But, that doesn't explain why she's in such a rush each morning.
And, where does she go after school? Maybe I should figure that out first. I should go talk to her in the morning while she's in her room."
When you click on Megan's door, there will be an option to "Go in". If you wait 10 seconds, a new option "Spy on Megan" will appear.
Alternative Option: Click on the screwdriver hanging from the wall (Next to the hammer) in "Garage". (Evening)
Hidden Event 4 "Zero Fucks Given Day 1" (LONG):
You must complete all the events from Episode 5. Then, go to "Bathroom 2nd Floor" and click on the flush button above the toilet.
Hidden Event 5 "Zero Fucks Given Day 2" (LONG):
After completing "Zero Fuck Given Day 1", click on the toilet brush (Left of the toilet, on the floor) in "Bathroom 2nd Floor".

D

Deleted member 42

can someone post a ep 6 full save ready for 7? mine is bugged

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
And 1 new EXTRA LONG Hidden Event (350 renders)
This is exactly why this game is basically shooting its own foot. The whole concept of repeating the same day over and over again severely limited the capability of the dev to expand the story. So the vast majority of the update is now a "hidden event" instead which is basically just a meaningless "dream sequence".

chenx

Jun 4, 2017
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very short

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes