Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I got an error while playing the game. Whenever i started the game the time bar, hint bar and others options are missing.
Please guide me ASAP.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Is inceton taking the links down ? how pathetic can a dev be.
Man, what a stupid comment o_O Maybe it is silly for him (if it is indeed him) to take links down when they will be reuploaded in short time. BUT 'pathetic'?! Man, you are (like me) a pirate and you have a nerve to offend someone who is taking moderate steps so he can be paid for his hard work? Even when removed links are repleced very fast?

I'm kind of dumbfounded :eek: Pathetic is right word for some DEVs who create resources-intensive DRMs for their games, make us grind from the beginning for each update or encrypt saves with machine-specific key.

seanevan

Jul 27, 2020
I'm stuck on Zoe (I'm done with the other girls). The clue says something that I don't have to drink so much or something, I meet her at school and I can't talk to her, I also meet her in Megan's room and I can't talk to her about her either. I have 6/7 missions done, is this update finished here and Zoe's will be the next version? I need help please.
Thank you

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
will there be any voice acting in season 2? if yes then when will it be added to the game?
(would appreciate someone answering)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
will there be any voice acting in season 2? if yes then when will it be added to the game?
(would appreciate someone answering)
More than likely if there is it will be after Season 2 ends since VO was added to Season 1 when it ended.

hakuman

Jul 14, 2019
Can someone upload the compressed version cos mediafire link is not available and workupload is very slow.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I wanna try this game but before i wanted to know that if this game has an actual story and actual romance path(or) is this game only about sex and seduction?
It has a very very interesting story. It says it at the start of the game (cause thats what the whole game is based of... duh). You should give it a go assuming the links are up.

Why he is doing this?
Possibly cause he's technically losing money from the pirate downloads here as oppose to people just becoming a patron and getting the game there? Who knows. Lol ask him yourself by becoming a patron :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Wtf another "good obedient boy" can we have some reall adult like guy? Do we have to have some weak milk kid who looks like adult but talk like 10 years boy? Is that devs perfect boy fantasy ? :D oh dear :D

Reactions: frozenfeet
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes