dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Pathetic because he doesn't want you pirating his games? lol
I would wager it's not aimed at the intent or desire. That much is pretty much duh.

It's more the belief that it will have any long term effect that will match up with the intent.

I mean, maybe he's gonna be super vigilant and devote a lot of time/energy to stay on top of it everytime a new link is added, but, using *all* of the other threads for various games as the counterpoint, i dont know how successful the campaign will be.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Wtf another "good obedient boy" can we have some reall adult like guy? Do we have to have some weak milk kid who looks like adult but talk like 10 years boy? Is that devs perfect boy fantasy ? :D oh dear :D
That and him constantly doing the *gulp*. Who the fuck does that? It is so annoying too. I am actually having a hard time getting through this season2 with how stupid the MC sounds now.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Echoes of Lust [S2 E3 Bugfix] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.78 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 380 MB: GDRIVE - - - -
Compressed Mac: 363 MB: GDRIVE - - - -

Thank you -Hex- for the new links ;)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Wrong link PC GDrive .
Is season 1, not season 2

Reactions: JokerLeader

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
having a bit of a weird problem with season 1. i've played through almost all of the scenes and they have voice acting, but with some of them, if i try to play them in the re-live, there's no voice. same if i try to view them through the cheat menu. it also doesn't seem to matter how far along in the game the scene is (for example, the scene with ellie in the classroom or eating out jessica have no voice in the re-live, but megan's last two scenes do. all of elizabeth's do except the second-to-last one). anyone else having this problem or know any fixes? it seemed fine before, but i hadn't used the re-live very much before now so i can't be sure...

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
This is one of the best games I've played in a while, but somehow things just doesn't make sense. I mean for some reason, the MC has a few girls interested in him, even though he's not particularly popular. The game keeps up-playing his dick as an attraction point, but no way the girls know that. At the start of the game he's a virgin, but the 3 girls,

Megan, who got jealous when he's shows interest in other girls.
Zoe, who apparently has a longtime crush on him.
Amy, who seems to be interested in him;
have all been around the block.

How does that work?

Maybe it's possible that Megan, since she's his sister, and Amy, have dated other guys, but if Zoe liked him for a long time, it doesn't really make sense.

Overall, still, I think this is an amazing game. The mechanics are easy to learn. The storyline, other than the weird part I've mentioned, is interesting. The girls are well rendered and the lewd scenes are great!

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
That and him constantly doing the *gulp*. Who the fuck does that? It is so annoying too. I am actually having a hard time getting through this season2 with how stupid the MC sounds now.
W
O
R
D
....The MC spent how long in the previous day becoming more and more confident by the day? A month in limbo? More? And now he chokes up like a pre-teen every time a girl says something stern or sexy? Fuck off...

Also on the theme of continuity (or lack thereof..), we had to get better at holding out for sex scenes in the first season to successfully have sex. And now, again, something hot starts to go down and bam, MC shoots like all the progress was wiped clean and he was a virgin again.

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
W
O
R
D
....The MC spent how long in the previous day becoming more and more confident by the day? A month in limbo? More? And now he chokes up like a pre-teen every time a girl says something stern or sexy? Fuck off...

Also on the theme of continuity (or lack thereof..), we had to get better at holding out for sex scenes in the first season to successfully have sex. And now, again, something hot starts to go down and bam, MC shoots like all the progress was wiped clean and he was a virgin again.
My thoughts exactly! In the same night that Meg and Zoe make him splurge in moments, with Ellie he lasts as long as he did the previous day and then with Chloe actually succeeds? Although in Chloe's defense jessica and the dildo had revved her engine before MC got in.

Reactions: Vis117

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
W
O
R
D

It seems the devs are struggling with how to keep the pacing under control for this new day. They are handling the slow burn much better on Summer with Mia 2. It’s a flaw in an otherwise excellent game.

The same guy who was balls deep in his “landlady” can’t handle it when his “roommate” barely touched him.

Reactions: mikel8519

badass

Jul 24, 2017
question: do the MC stay on that 1 repeating day? or there will be some point he can escaped or control the day?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes