jufot

May 15, 2021
Lol why would you avoid it as your a ntr lover
I think now you might be supporting the developer to
Uh... what? I didn't say I was trying to avoid it, did you mean to reply to someone else? Besides, I'm not an NTR lover, I said so several times in this thread alone. What I do love, is the delicious drama from certain entitled freeloaders who got their panties in a bunch because some imaginary pixels got in contact with some other imaginary pixels.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Uh... what? I didn't say I was trying to avoid it, did you mean to reply to someone else? Besides, I'm not an NTR lover, I said so several times in this thread alone. What I do love, is the delicious drama from certain entitled freeloaders who got their panties in a bunch because some imaginary pixels got in contact with some other imaginary pixels.
Oh your not a ntr lover
So maybe I saw a wrong name who just started to support a game named a new beginning
It's a ntr game and someone started supporting it because of ntr

And you also come in the freeloaders

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
What NTR flashback was in Summer with Mia? Are you talking about 1 or 2?
Summer with mia 1 had NTR albiet not as much as some may think try it the game is good just never put yourself in the shoes of the Main Character if you don't like certain fetishes you will enjoy almost any game here if you do that have fun.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Summer with mia 1 had NTR albiet not as much as some may think try it the game is good just never put yourself in the shoes of the Main Character if you don't like certain fetishes you will enjoy almost any game here if you do that have fun.
I'm aware of those loosely-defined "NTR" scenes from SwM1 involving Mia and the dad, and the one where MC shares Mia with his friend. And the extra, non-canon NTR scenes which you can only access from the main menu (not actually part of the main game). But I don't know about any flashback NTR scenes.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Never came across any NTR and I've finished the game to the latest update with all the active quests complete. What NTR is everyone referring to?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Unfortunately I have a question(?) that's not ntr or rape related: :geek:

Anyone who has played through E6 to the end: if you "relive" the scene with Ellie in the bathroom from the phone menu, does it work?
I'm trying to hold out on playing through the whole season(?) in one go, but the flesh is weak so I usually use the cheat mod to at least see what's on the horizon. I tried playing that scene with Ellie but it throws an error (a proper, "you cannot proceed" error, not the kind where a background or image is missing but you can keep the scene going).
I did some digging into the renpy files and it looks like (I say looks like cause I don't know for sure) the problem is in the scr.rpa file in the /game folder. The relive menu file passes a call to a scene named "Ellie_Story_3_School_Bath", but in the "3_School_Label" file it looks like the relevant scene is called "Ellie_Story_5_School_Bath".
Which I figure would mean that, assuming that's the issue (and the only place it appears), then the scene should play fine if you're actually, you know, playing the game (not just cheat skipping to the sex bits :whistle:), but should fail when trying to replay the scene. But I can't really test that atm, and since I'm using the cheat mod to access the full relive menu I don't know if it's not *that* that is causing the issue.

Not that it's a major issue regardless, but I thought I'd post and see if anyone else has the same issue (y)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I'm aware of those loosely-defined "NTR" scenes from SwM1 involving Mia and the dad, and the one where MC shares Mia with his friend. And the extra, non-canon NTR scenes which you can only access from the main menu (not actually part of the main game). But I don't know about any flashback NTR scenes.
They're talking about the MC's aunt flashback NTR scenes in SwM2.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes