micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
the torrent option in first page inst working, terminal gets "network error"(i dont know how to translate to english, but you can understand) and ends the download before reaching 3GB downloaded... Im trying right now to download from Uploadhaven, fucking 6h~15h... i wish that shit dont get a error too.
then just use

got good download, but it does jumps allover
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

found working torrent too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
is the terminal download for season 1 okay for mac. i am seeing that it isn't a good site to download from

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
"yoga" worked fine for me. don't put a space after it just type it and press enter :)
yoga doesn't work for me either, i'm typing it so i'm sure there is no hidden characters. Ellie just says the code is wrong.
edit: nevermind, if you enter it from the main menu it works, guess the intro is bugged and doesn't accept it.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, the cry about the NTR in Summer with Mia is quite stupid since the original, Living with Mia, was from the beginning a full blown NTR game. The remake from RPGM to Ren'Py VN was originally also full blown NTR from the beginning, but Inceton made it optional since he smelled the possible funds of all the vanilla midgets. Unfortunately they sold their souls to these vanilla funds and made the plain and boring vanilla route as the main thing for the sequel, which took the original idea totally out of it that made Living/Summer with Mia what it originally was, and instead made it just one game among the others.

But what I still find most bizarre in all of this cry about that specific custom made Jessica non-canon NTR/rape scene thing is that the people are totally okay with and don't give a chicken shit about the fact that the main character, who most of the people here seem to identify for some odd reason, rapes all of his family members, not once, but multiple times. That is not a problem at all, but some short non-canon hidden bonus event scene is the end of the world? That's something that I can't ever understand.
Summer With Mia never was a full blown NTR game, not even in the RPGM (aka the original) version. That stuff was side content (aka not canonical) that you could avoid entirely and play the game as far as it went, and also, the NTR stuff was not a lot. What was there was included as bonus content in the gallery or whatever in the Ren'Py version, SMW1.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I am looking for ntr games and as per tags mentioned this game have ntr content in it.
So should I go for this game?
Is there enough ntr content?
Should I go with episode 1 first or directly play episode 2
Someone please help me

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I am looking for ntr games and as per tags mentioned this game have ntr content in it.
So should I go for this game?
Is there enough ntr content?
Should I go with episode 1 first or directly play episode 2
Someone please help me
Good game and animations but if you’re purely looking for NTR content then probably not.

There’s one quick hidden bonus scene in episode two where one of the girls is blackmailed by a mall cop for a blowjob. Nothing about stealing a love interest from the MC or the jealousy stuff that NTR typically involves, but since it’s an MC love interest with another man it was enough to add the NTR tag.

Reactions: sguru

ToxicGod_00098

Sep 15, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' 'bg/Tranz/e16i347_1.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Tranz/e16i347_1.jpg'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "G_Lust_Time.rpyc", line 8140, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Tranz/e16i347_1.jpg'.
Android "10 (Q)" API 29
XIAOMI MI 8 LITE
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E6
Wed Sep 15 17:46:33 2021
How do you fix these im stuck at ellies scene where i would penetrate her.Pls Help

ToxicGod_00098

Sep 15, 2021
Can someone help me on how to fix on sex scene with Ellie's in the party it would just bug ang say an error have occured that Couldn't find file 'bg/Tranz/e16i347_1.jpg'. Screenshot_2021-09-15-23-08-05-446_org.echoesoflust.s2.the66.jpg

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Guess Elizabeth has some hot milf competition with teacher Nicole. That school scene with Nicole was pretty damn hot. Hope we get a lot more content with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR and cvjoint

ToxicGod_00098

Sep 15, 2021
I
Have you tried hitting “ignore” and seeing if you can continue past it? If it’s just a jpg that’s messed up then you won’t be missing much.
I tried to press ignore but nothing happens and i really want to see what happen after i finished Ellies route

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Guess Elizabeth has some hot milf competition with teacher Nicole. That school scene with Nicole was pretty damn hot. Hope we get a lot more content with her.
Can you really call 26 (or was she 28) year old woman without any kids a milf though? :unsure: But Elizabeth sure has a hot milf competition with Ellie's mom. ;)

Does this have happened to you to?
It is a missing picture/transition, everybody has that problem. It was supposed to be fixed with a hotfix already over a month ago, but the developers are lazy bastards and still haven't finished the hotfix for the episode 6. Only way to deal with it right now is to press ignore and continue. If the ignore doesn't work, then it's because of the android port.

ToxicGod_00098

Sep 15, 2021
O
Can you really call 26 (or was she 28) year old woman without any kids a milf though? :unsure: But Elizabeth sure has a hot milf competition with Ellie's mom. ;)

It is a missing picture/transition, everybody has that problem. It was supposed to be fixed with a hotfix already over a month ago, but the developers are lazy bastards and still haven't finished the hotfix for the episode 6. Only way to deal with it right now is to press ignore and continue. If the ignore doesn't work, then it's because of the android port.
I Guessed the only thing we could do is wait until the lazy dev move their butts and fix it

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
aww i used to like this dev, it seems now he is a ntr fan, thats too bad

hammer of ignore-ntr-games works harsh :(

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes