Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The scene between MC and the mother is plain awful and useless. Forcing a sex scene just for content with a rape scene is very bad . I rather have no sex scene than have a rape/force sex scene .
Agree, I also dislike being an asshole MC and also a loser MC and for me rape is just for losers, just like mind-control shit, who can't get the girls with charm and seduction in a natural way. MC in his other game LWM is better

• Angry
Reactions: Havarii

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Er, "groundhogged" - note the double-g. With a single "g" the "o" becomes long.

Mom's boobs are misidentified: mouseover her left tit while passed-out on the couch gives you "Reveal her right breast" and vice versa. You're labeling them from MC's POV, which is wrong. Once you get her nightie off you get "Leaving her completely topples": as her unrestrained tits are nowhere big enough to cause her to topple over, one would have to assume you meant "topless". ;)

A "thong" is singular so she can't be "bent over in those thongs" unless, for some bizarre reason shes wearing more than one at a time...

A teacher should know how to spell "chlamydia"...

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 1-5!

PC (170MB): - - - -
Mac (164MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Is it normal that I found barely any new content when compared to 0.4?

There's the dildo scene with megan, the one with the elizabeth on the sofa and that's that...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, this follows again. Anyone knows how to remove it or prevent from happening?

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I got a few questions if someone can help me out please.
1. How to get the 3 hidden events?
2. Are there only 12 photos in the gallery at the moment or are there more?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Is it normal that I found barely any new content when compared to 0.4?

There's the dildo scene with megan, the one with the elizabeth on the sofa and that's that...
There's a bunch of talking with the teacher too

3.70 star(s) 239 Votes