ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
What a jackass. I had to sort by 100 post a page and search an unreasonable amount just to find out there is indeed NTR in the game because some whale paid for it. I still have no idea if it is truly avoidable or just skipped so you don't see. They say it's not technically Canon, but don't say for surewhat that means for gameplay or how to avoid it if possible. Or more important if there will be more like it to come. It was not clear in the tags like it usually is, so I foolishly decided to slog through an unusual saturated comment section and usually I see on the first page whether it is or not. Usually, smart dev's know to put avoidable right by it in the tags. I imagine many filter out games like this regardless just because it has it, but I'm okay with netori, completely avoidable ntr, and if the perspective is for a female protagonist it doesn't matter as much.

I digress. I'm just going to avoid this one tbf. It's just not worth the risk and the shit posters on here don't help. Damn that's a lot of post. Probably just because of that one thing too.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
What a jackass. I had to sort by 100 post a page and search an unreasonable amount just to find out there is indeed NTR in the game because some whale paid for it. I still have no idea if it is truly avoidable or just skipped so you don't see. They say it's not technically Canon, but don't say for surewhat that means for gameplay or how to avoid it if possible. Or more important if there will be more like it to come. It was not clear in the tags like it usually is, so I foolishly decided to slog through an unusual saturated comment section and usually I see on the first page whether it is or not. Usually, smart dev's know to put avoidable right by it in the tags. I imagine many filter out games like this regardless just because it has it, but I'm okay with netori, completely avoidable ntr, and if the perspective is for a female protagonist it doesn't matter as much.

I digress. I'm just going to avoid this one tbf. It's just not worth the risk and the shit posters on here don't help. Damn that's a lot of post. Probably just because of that one thing too.
Every las penny worth spent :)) just to get 80% of the communitty mentally scared kek.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, I have finished Halloween special 5 times now and i still can't click on the green lamp. What's the problem?

May 8, 2017
I should have been more clear, I was mainly referring to this title, and Mia in reference to supporters. Also, it's actually two bonus scenes.

With that in mind, "let's not pretend" like all of season 1, and all of season 2 up until recently had any semblance of any ntr-ish type of stuff going on. Season 1 of Mia already had that stuff going on midway into its development, and you got countless people talking about that.

Is he betraying his followers? Maybe, maybe not, I'm not going to debate that, it's entirely based on ones perspective. However, I am willing to bet though, that most of his patrons are not in it for the ntr stuff.

I will also wager that most of his patrons came from playing this title, and early versions of Mia where the ntr stuff wasn't fully prevalent yet. Show me a dev here that is making a killing, money wise, with straight up ntr content. Let's not kid ourselves, we all know that this specific fetish isn't widely popular. Another bet that I am willing to make is that his patreon numbers are due largely in part to one main fetish...incest.

If a majority his patrons are so fond of his ntr content, then why not incorporate it heavily into this novel/game, of which, seems to be his most popular title? That's his thing right? That's his fanbase right? I'll just answer the question myself, it's because he doesn't want to lose money. It's not what got him his main following in the first place.
I'm no fan of NTR, but I was under the impression that it was widely popular based on what I read on the forums. Is that just a vocal minority that are fans of it?

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah 500$ is good money
Ummm what ? Did someone gives creator 500$ to add ntr or I interpreted this wrong, English is not my first language, if it is then did creator said something about it or this is just wild speculation.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Ummm what ? Did someone gives creator 500$ to add ntr or I interpreted this wrong, English is not my first language, if it is then did creator said something about it or this is just wild speculation.
Someone gave $500 for a custom scene during the summer and that scene was added in Episode 6. They then paid $1000 to get even longer scene, and that scene was added in Episode 7. And yes, the developer confirmed that it was custom made scene.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes