notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
That depends on if they start leaving in masse
I guess we will find out? If ep 9 is as wacky as ep 8 I don't see those numbers staying up just out of sheer absurdity of the story. Something like Megan was an alien all along, and they have MC locked in a sim. Anything is possible after the clone thing

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
Sure, next one we should have a pegging update, then a scat update, and then maybe have a parallel universe where the MC is gay and fucks only dudes, why not? let's cover everything..
Dont forget about the cream of the crop: diapers.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Not really. One time you looked like you were getting to banging the hot college girl and she turned out she was related to you and the game ended (There wasn't any sex with black men either). The newer games seem to have no black dudes but the same amount of cock teasing and stupid endings. It's a very wierd rabbit hole and the only people who keep getting cucked 100% of the time are Sloniques patreons
I stopped being annoyed like 3 years ago. So weird that was about the same time I stopped following Slonique. lol

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I stopped being annoyed like 3 years ago. So weird that was about the same time I stopped following Slonique. lol
I never followed Slonique. I played thru the game where you were the guy trying to bang the hot college girl who turned out to be related to you and never played another Slonique game. I just read the topics.

You mean to say you can't bang the hot college girl just because she's related even though she already sucked you off?

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did he drop Elizabeth from the game? Haven't seen anything new with her.
in this update you pretty much get to fuck everyone as it is

Did anyone know if in this update is any voice acting?
not yet, if it will get voice acting it will be when s2 will be completed, same as it was with s1

one piece of advice to all
if you gona run new hidden event via cheat mod (only way you can do it since doesnt trigger otherwise) do before you do the new story , because after even you will have to roll true story anyway again.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
He has 3,375 patreons and 3 comments on one post about the download and 10 on another. Just because you think it's a win for cuckoldry doesn't mean people like it.
I was actually referring to their Discord server, as there the comments from patrons has been only positive about the episode. I have no access to their Patreon page as I’m not supporting so I have no clue what is going on there.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
I don't get why people are so spergy over this game, it makes me shoot as many ropes as it used to even after all this time.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Are there any hidden events added? I don't think so cause the whole thing plays out like a vn but just wanted to make sure if they didn't add something to earlier parts of the game.
Also,lol,i can imagine Inceton sitting and thinking how to insert DP without people crying about ntr,well done inceton you made it :KEK:

Reactions: Priappus

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
I was actually referring to their Discord server, as there the comments from patrons has been only positive about the episode. I have no access to their Patreon page as I’m not supporting so I have no clue what is going on there.
Uh, there's no guarantee even 10% of the people in their discord actually bought the game...

The actual patrons are what matter as they paid, and their feedback has been lacking judging by like zero comments on the patreon itself

And like the other guy said, people simp for devs on discord. Yanderedev still has simps, so do all the other not so good devs.

Reactions: Zellio

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are there any hidden events added? I don't think so cause the whole thing plays out like a vn but just wanted to make sure if they didn't add something to earlier parts of the game.
Also,lol,i can imagine Inceton sitting and thinking how to insert DP without people crying about ntr,well done inceton you made it :KEK:
there is 1
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e8-inceton.21005/post-7846632
but is bugged cant access it, well you can only via cheat mod for the moment , till get fixed or till next update
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e8-inceton.21005/post-7850621

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Uh, there's no guarantee even 10% of the people in their discord actually bought the game...

The actual patrons are what matter as they paid, and their feedback has been lacking judging by like zero comments on the patreon itself
The ones who commented on the server had the 25$ or even more tier Discord roles. But we’ll see which way the patron number starts rolling for them next month and then can judge did it have any impact at all.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The ones who commented on the server had the 25$ or even more tier Discord roles. But we’ll see which way the patron number starts rolling for them next month and then can judge did it have any impact at all.
It's also the first episode I've seen that people have a problem with. If he continues going down the ntr highway it would be a bit different as opposed to if this was a one off

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
fantastic update. still not sure where the story is going but i have an idea. shame there was not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene, its kinda teased.
the only think i didnt like was that this update was pure kinetic

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Well...there goes the "multiple endings" I was hoping for where you can choose 1 ending for each heroine and unlock harem endings for some...Oh well...

C'mon who else wanted to see Megan be a full blown alcoholic in an ending where the MC chooses only Zoe?

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes