Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You realize that none of what you have said has anything to do with NTR? You can understand the irritation that the devs have when people scream NTR NTR NTR, at the littlest things, when there is barely even a hint of it. If the devs established a real realationship with the MC and others and then did real NTR shit then i would have an issue. Right now its nothing.

NTR is a catch all term at this point for things i dont like in adult games. I dont care if you identify with the character, i dont care that you somehow see yourself in them or whatever, the point is none of this is NTR, nor is anyone being cucked. You are playing a game where multiple characters are fucking each other, while you are not.
And you realize that no where did I say anything about it having to do with NTR? You keep coming back to NTR when people are specifically saying "I know it's not NTR", or, in my case, I never even mention it. I've already said earlier I don't consider it NTR. The point is that I, like a lot of people, don't find the weird clone MMF stuff enjoyable and I explained why. Or more precisely, I explained why you weren't getting the fact that a good number of people did see themselves as the MC to some extent. But you keep going back to "ITz nOt nTr!!!" regardless of what people say about them acknowledging it's not that, and ignoring everything else they say so you can focus on something they never said at all.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I know Iceton has always got off a little bit on messing with the more "super content sensitive" crowd on this message board, and likely views reading through the aftermath outrage as a included side perk in some content choices, but from what I've seen of this update this really is next freaking level trolling baked in with the clone MMF stuff.

Not really up my kink ally there but I mean...LOL. Gotta at least respect game that strong.

Sep 2, 2018
Such a disappointing episode , Dev worked for 3 months (5 months if you count from last release) and came up with below par update with no story , hopefully he will get it right in next two episode

Reactions: Noctie666

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Will the saves from Echo's of Lust season 2 transfer over since this is under a new name now? Or do we need to restart?

Reactions: deadman88

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The new update sorta took a turn towards "Kinetic Novel", but who am I to complain with content this great? lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Will the saves from Echo's of Lust season 2 transfer over since this is under a new name now? Or do we need to restart?
saves works fine, just move them from one folder to another

save please and where to put the save file???
as i said above, move them (\save folder) from one \game folder to another
but if you dont do that on regular bases as many dont , got backup saves in
C:\Users\pc name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
where you can also move them from one folder to another
EchoesOfLust2-1536575576 to LustTheory2-1536575576
no clue for other systems you will have to find out yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Is there seriously no Elizabeth / Mom content again? So far she has only got, I think, one scene in the actual story and some minor bonus content.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there seriously no Elizabeth / Mom content again? So far she has only got, I think, one scene in the actual story and some minor bonus content.
if shes not , what am i then looking at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this update there is content with pretty much all , only one that is not inluded for now is elly mom and chloe
now content not beeing to everyones liking is another thing tho mom and jessica get good 1 on 1 punding

Reactions: noctarima
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes