Shaneride

Jul 19, 2017
That orgy scene has some good quality renders. I really want to know the hardware specs that was used to have all of those characters in one scene. Info like model of graphics card, CPU, and how many buckets of RAM? I am sure that this is the only game on F95 ZONE with so much rendered flesh.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
7451ACED-39AC-48FC-B52D-59C4C6133109.jpeg
To quote the devs themselves, "Just WOW!"... The sheer arrogance and lack of humility is astounding when this is the update we get. Call me old fashioned but I generally believe using adjectives such as mindblowing, epic, and masterpiece should be left for other people to say rather than the actual people creating the product. And if this is what they truly think of Episode 9, then I don't have much faith in season 3 because their standards are clearly pretty darn low.Sorry but a million renders (which a lot are of very poor quality) and an overlong, boring orgy does not make something a masterpiece. And don't even get me started on those sappy goodbyes. Just yuck. The main character has schemed, manipulated and practically raped his way through every girl in this game, but suddenly at the end it's all sweet and lovey dovey when up until then these girls were nothing to him but holes to fill. Yeah sure. Good one... :FacePalm:

Aug 18, 2019
Inceton the owner Said he give a shit to avn.he Just entered the market because he felt it was a easy money.So the only thing he is good is marketing.he does Just that.the renders is Dexter and his team, writing conviction and vivix,
animations blyat and so on.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
jessica scenes >> caroline scenes of milky crap

same with megan when compared with the other sister from shitstor

this game was great before updates 8 & 9 came along
Caroline better but jessica great too,dont give a shit for megan or sarah.that icstor is scam it is true.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Inceton the owner Said he give a shit to avn.he Just entered the market because he felt it was a easy money.So the only thing he is good is marketing.he does Just that.the renders is Dexter and his team, writing conviction and vivix animations ,blyat and so on.
Do you mean he doesn't give a shit? When did he say this? And the marketing stuff is Proxy now, but she really needs to take it down a notch with the overhyping. It's the equivalent of right before a comedian goes on stage, the host says to the audience "buckle up guys! You're about to see the funniest person who's ever lived".

Aug 18, 2019
Do you mean he doesn't give a shit? When did he say this? And the marketing stuff is Proxy now, but she really needs to take it down a notch with the overhyping. It's the equivalent of right before a comedian goes on stage, the host says to the audience "buckle up guys! You're about to see the funniest person who's ever lived".
He Said here and in a live in twitch.Someone asked what is your favorite avn.he Said i never Played anyone i just saw one sarah life and thought it is easy to do.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
He Said here and in a live in twitch.Someone asked what is your favorite avn.he Said i never Played anyone i just saw one sarah life and thought it is easy to do.
Oh ok. I thought you meant he said he didn't give a shit about his own games, which would be a ballsy admission. Although not too surprising either.

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
I play this game on Android. How do I remove ALL of the data? Including saves and everything. Deleting the app itself is not enough.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
when are they going to make the missing chapters, so that they upload it to steam and thus be able to buy it, I really want to buy lust theory 2 and play it

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes