Aug 18, 2019
Inceton the owner Said he give a shit to avn.he Just entered the market because he felt it was a easy money.So the only thing he is good is marketing.he does Just that.the renders is Dexter and his team, writing conviction and vivix,
animations blyat and so on.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
jessica scenes >> caroline scenes of milky crap

same with megan when compared with the other sister from shitstor

this game was great before updates 8 & 9 came along
Caroline better but jessica great too,dont give a shit for megan or sarah.that icstor is scam it is true.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Inceton the owner Said he give a shit to avn.he Just entered the market because he felt it was a easy money.So the only thing he is good is marketing.he does Just that.the renders is Dexter and his team, writing conviction and vivix animations ,blyat and so on.
Do you mean he doesn't give a shit? When did he say this? And the marketing stuff is Proxy now, but she really needs to take it down a notch with the overhyping. It's the equivalent of right before a comedian goes on stage, the host says to the audience "buckle up guys! You're about to see the funniest person who's ever lived".

Aug 18, 2019
Do you mean he doesn't give a shit? When did he say this? And the marketing stuff is Proxy now, but she really needs to take it down a notch with the overhyping. It's the equivalent of right before a comedian goes on stage, the host says to the audience "buckle up guys! You're about to see the funniest person who's ever lived".
He Said here and in a live in twitch.Someone asked what is your favorite avn.he Said i never Played anyone i just saw one sarah life and thought it is easy to do.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
He Said here and in a live in twitch.Someone asked what is your favorite avn.he Said i never Played anyone i just saw one sarah life and thought it is easy to do.
Oh ok. I thought you meant he said he didn't give a shit about his own games, which would be a ballsy admission. Although not too surprising either.

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
I play this game on Android. How do I remove ALL of the data? Including saves and everything. Deleting the app itself is not enough.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
when are they going to make the missing chapters, so that they upload it to steam and thus be able to buy it, I really want to buy lust theory 2 and play it

LandrosTane

Jul 2, 2020
I think I encountered a game breaking bug. My only action left (Acording to hints) is to relax with Amy at the school pool. When I go there and click on her, it says "I don't have to talk to her right now", and its noon, thus the propper time. I tried speaking with her earlier as well, when she is outside the pool, butsame result. I tried later after that, same result... you get the idea. Any fix for this?

Reactions: trojanwhores

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
First writer was conviction the game was good,inceton changed the writer to vivix after that everything went downhill.
why did they switch writers?

also don't know why ppl are so surprised, the lack of passion, and genuine care for providing a great experience has been very apparent in the game design. Think about it, were given "choices" that are pretty much just "Fail states" then when we chose the right choice, we often just get blue-balled, and have to do things agian. Sure the game Skips all the repetitive stuff, but there's so many points where it feels unecessary for the game to stop us at a certain point, only to come up with another obstacle. There's no natural progression, each LI is very much "forced" to be into the MC without any real sense of development with their character,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, still though game often feels artificial inflated.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes