Oct 28, 2022
How to trigger special events? Please somebody help me.
1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
For this event: NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom ...after I clicked the hinge I had to take the MC back to his room for it to trigger.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A compressed version s2 e9.5 of the game
15.4 gb -> 4.5 gb with just jpg optimization

and even better one coming 3.7 3.5gb ↓ and going ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Server is overloaded and it can't be downloaded at this time. Could you upload it to mega, or another one? Just to have another option in these cases..please?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This used to be one of my favorite games, but then there was that terrible update where the MC was duplicated and we had to watch every girl get double-dicked one after another with no choices (and if that's your thing, that's fine. It's definitely not mine and I did not see that coming). Did they make any changes to that or at least make the sharing avoidable?
Hello? It's Inceton. Did you play this dev's other games? If you did you wouldn't be so surprised.

You didn't have to go so far, just looking into gallery of this game would have given you some ideas about what dev likes. There were plenty of DP animations before MC even had the ability to clone himself.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Hello? It's Inceton. Did you play this dev's other games? If you did you wouldn't be so surprised.

You didn't have to go so far, just looking into gallery of this game would have given you some ideas about what dev likes. There were plenty of DP animations before MC even had the ability to clone himself.
The surprising part wasn't so much that it had sharing content, since the game already had an NTR bonus scene. It was that there was all this buildup for every girl, and the payoff was one long VN-style update where all the buildup/character development was tossed out, every girl turned into a cum vampire, and the payoff sex was all unskippable double-dick scenes back-to-back.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The surprising part wasn't so much that it had sharing content, since the game already had an NTR bonus scene. It was that there was all this buildup for every girl, and the payoff was one long VN-style update where all the buildup/character development was tossed out, every girl turned into a cum vampire, and the payoff sex was all unskippable double-dick scenes back-to-back.
och my, that's a first for me: cum vampire...
Awesome idea!

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
10 animations and 1000 jpegs about the two most uninteresting LIs in the whole game ... I hope this is more like 9.1 than 9.5 or else V10 is going to be shit.
Also didn't they say there was some season 1 episode coming for new year?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
10 animations and 1000 jpegs about the two most uninteresting LIs in the whole game ... I hope this is more like 9.1 than 9.5 or else V10 is going to be shit.
Also didn't they say there was some season 1 episode coming for new year?
usal Baiter developer , fans want more of the main girls , he give other worse stuf ? usual no ? around these developers

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I have discovered that it's the new hidden events that are happening here. That's where I found new content. Well, at least it's new for me, I've never seen it before. If these scenes were there in a previous update I must have missed them.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I have a question, are the animations that good is the story that good to warrant a 16gb worth of content? As Iv'e seen from the renders that are posted on the main page (page 1) I have a really hard time believing that this game is any good. How would it compare to The Genesis Order, Thirsty For my Guest and others as far as renders and animation. I'm just asking to see if downloading it is worth the time. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes