FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A compressed version s2 e9.5 of the game
15.4 gb -> 4.5 gb with just jpg optimization

and even better one coming 3.7 3.5gb ↓ and going ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Server is overloaded and it can't be downloaded at this time. Could you upload it to mega, or another one? Just to have another option in these cases..please?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This used to be one of my favorite games, but then there was that terrible update where the MC was duplicated and we had to watch every girl get double-dicked one after another with no choices (and if that's your thing, that's fine. It's definitely not mine and I did not see that coming). Did they make any changes to that or at least make the sharing avoidable?
Hello? It's Inceton. Did you play this dev's other games? If you did you wouldn't be so surprised.

You didn't have to go so far, just looking into gallery of this game would have given you some ideas about what dev likes. There were plenty of DP animations before MC even had the ability to clone himself.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Hello? It's Inceton. Did you play this dev's other games? If you did you wouldn't be so surprised.

You didn't have to go so far, just looking into gallery of this game would have given you some ideas about what dev likes. There were plenty of DP animations before MC even had the ability to clone himself.
The surprising part wasn't so much that it had sharing content, since the game already had an NTR bonus scene. It was that there was all this buildup for every girl, and the payoff was one long VN-style update where all the buildup/character development was tossed out, every girl turned into a cum vampire, and the payoff sex was all unskippable double-dick scenes back-to-back.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The surprising part wasn't so much that it had sharing content, since the game already had an NTR bonus scene. It was that there was all this buildup for every girl, and the payoff was one long VN-style update where all the buildup/character development was tossed out, every girl turned into a cum vampire, and the payoff sex was all unskippable double-dick scenes back-to-back.
och my, that's a first for me: cum vampire...
Awesome idea!

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
10 animations and 1000 jpegs about the two most uninteresting LIs in the whole game ... I hope this is more like 9.1 than 9.5 or else V10 is going to be shit.
Also didn't they say there was some season 1 episode coming for new year?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
10 animations and 1000 jpegs about the two most uninteresting LIs in the whole game ... I hope this is more like 9.1 than 9.5 or else V10 is going to be shit.
Also didn't they say there was some season 1 episode coming for new year?
usal Baiter developer , fans want more of the main girls , he give other worse stuf ? usual no ? around these developers

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I have discovered that it's the new hidden events that are happening here. That's where I found new content. Well, at least it's new for me, I've never seen it before. If these scenes were there in a previous update I must have missed them.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I have a question, are the animations that good is the story that good to warrant a 16gb worth of content? As Iv'e seen from the renders that are posted on the main page (page 1) I have a really hard time believing that this game is any good. How would it compare to The Genesis Order, Thirsty For my Guest and others as far as renders and animation. I'm just asking to see if downloading it is worth the time. Thanks

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Definitely not. The story is directionless and trite, and now at the end simply absurd with no payoff. The animations range from passable to four frames stitched together and jerking back and forth.

The models were pretty nice for their time, and that's about it. There was conceptually some interesting stuff with the time-loop that never received any competent storytelling after the setup.

It's hard to compare it something like Genesis Order which definitely has its own problems, but an apparent lack of any planning isn't one of them. Regular updates with always at least some semblance of knowing where the story is eventually going even if there are some quirky detours.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys can anyone share me a complete save file? My Pc recently get format so my save file were gone too and I lazy to grind from the beginning again since the story was way too long. Appreciated if anyone could share me a complete save file doesn’t matter ep9 or latest version. Thanks guys~

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes