Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi how many scene the sister have with other man/threesome
and the voyeurism tag is for mc spying on sister with other guy ?
There's 2 hidden extra scenes which you can find, that's it. Search the forum to see how to get there.
No, MC is not involved in these scenes. The tag is for the standard spy scenes.

Jul 21, 2020
There's 2 hidden extra scenes which you can find, that's it. Search the forum to see how to get there.
No, MC is not involved in these scenes. The tag is for the standard spy scenes.
Are you referring to the Shoplifting scenes with the older sister, Jessica?

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
This ending was a bit too much in my opinion. It should've ended in a much better way. Approximately when will the season 3 come out?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This ending was a bit too much in my opinion. It should've ended in a much better way. Approximately when will the season 3 come out?
As far as I know they haven't even started it yet and have some other projects running at the moment while still working on the voice overs of season 2.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry, can anybody tell me the difference between the "Season 2" and "Season 2 Steam Build"?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If I had to take a guess the Steam version doens't have incest
Both versions are equal, let the player define the relationships himself.
1.0.3 is the latest version on GOG.
Both have complete content, but miss a good part of the voice overs. It was promised that these would be added in the upcoming months.

Thank you. I'm not in incest, so this game offers an opprtunity to rename my relatíves aa stepsisters, stepmome etc....:)))
Aside from the stepladder solution it's not easy to find working relationships, especially when sentences like "But you two are best childhood friend and my roommates cousin!!!" are in the game.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2018
I just wanna get this off my chest i hate that Bitch called Zoey i feel like she's ruining the game for me, she's ugly, entitled and ruins every gwen scene and what's make it worse is the simp mc i hate seeing my name flirting with her ughh lol

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Will season 3 or Lust Theory 3 whatever it will be called have the same women? I'm particularly interested in Megan she's my favorite....
Currently there's not even rumors, the team is working on other games. I agree on the lasts part however :)

I will also definitly play Season 2 again, once the full voice acting has been added.

Btw, If anyone from the team is reading: The GOG version of Season 1 is missing several sound files which result in script errors.
Also, it's still missing the update which was uploaded to Steam on 2023-02-28.

Reactions: DovahKing111
Mar 29, 2021
If I had to take a guess the Steam version doens't have incest
Thank you. I'm not in incest, so this game offers an opprtunity to rename my relatíves aa stepsisters, stepmome etc....:)))
Actually, Steam is fine with incest, this is a very common misunderstanding, but it is a Patreon only issue.

Anyway, considering that even on the Inceton Games website the Steam build is the only Lust Theory S2 build listed, they are most likely the same one :)

Reactions: oszapo25

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Currently there's not even rumors, the team is working on other games. I agree on the lasts part however :)

I will also definitly play Season 2 again, once the full voice acting has been added.

Btw, If anyone from the team is reading: The GOG version of Season 1 is missing several sound files which result in script errors.
Also, it's still missing the update which was uploaded to Steam on 2023-02-28.
Really? I was under the impression there would be a season 3 by a couple of posts I read in here. I am currently debating whether finishing my first playthrough of season 2 now or waiting for the voice acting. How long is it estimated to take for the next update with the full VA added to season 2?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Really? I was under the impression there would be a season 3 by a couple of posts I read in here. I am currently debating whether finishing my first playthrough of season 2 now or waiting for the voice acting. How long is it estimated to take for the next update with the full VA added to season 2?
There probably will be, just not yet. Mia S2 and some other game (LustVerse or LustBound or something like that) are in the works now.
I really have no idea how long the voice acting will take.

edit: Of course I don't know for sure either. But I haven't seen an official announcement.
S2 does end with "to be continued" however.

Last edited:
Reactions: DovahKing111
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes