Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
In the OP there are links to download Season 2 and Season 2 Steam Build. Are the two the same content wise or is there is some difference? Does it matter which one I download?

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
In the OP there are links to download Season 2 and Season 2 Steam Build. Are the two the same content wise or is there is some difference? Does it matter which one I download?
Play with the first one for the "lore", I mean the story is good, renders - animations are nice, after the simple Season 2, worth to play it, perv content to pervs ^^ and since is free here ...(!) :cool:

What is this: "Does it matter which one I download?" - you are can't decide alone?! Download and check it. You think you can handle it? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sexcultist

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Was anyone else put off by the group sex stuff? Like i know everyone involved is you but it just went on and on and suddenly out of nowhere there a huge gangbang that takes forever to get through? seems an odd choice.
I thought it was way too long. I prefer shorter scenes and more story content.
But it is kinda the grand finale so ... why not ...
(But I kinda saw the follow up story with Megan as finale, in my opinion it was the best one in the whole game, it really got me).

Hopefully there will be a season 3 with some more story content. Now that the MC knows what it's all about it could go in a very different direction. Carol explained Wwhat is going on, but was not so keen on telling him "why", what the whole thing is for. Maybe we get some insight what happened in the days after and how MC came to know 'her' in the first place.
What I find a missed opportunity in this game is that they dropped the idea of controlling other chars. No one would expect the others to be out of character and just screw everyone in sight. But seeing the whole thing from a different perspective was interesting,

Reactions: cvjoint

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I thought it was way too long. I prefer shorter scenes and more story content.
But it is kinda the grand finale so ... why not ...
(But I kinda saw the follow up story with Megan as finale, in my opinion it was the best one in the whole game, it really got me).

Hopefully there will be a season 3 with some more story content. Now that the MC knows what it's all about it could go in a very different direction. Carol explained Wwhat is going on, but was not so keen on telling him "why", what the whole thing is for. Maybe we get some insight what happened in the days after and how MC came to know 'her' in the first place.
What I find a missed opportunity in this game is that they dropped the idea of controlling other chars. No one would expect the others to be out of character and just screw everyone in sight. But seeing the whole thing from a different perspective was interesting,
I see what you mean it just all felt rushed to me one second you are doing the daily activities then suddenly there's two of you then four then eight then there's a gangbang that goes on forever then you find out everything is a simulation and you are dead making everything you did pointless as none of it was real its just such a strange direction to go for the game.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
So what are good names to put in at the beginning if I want to play this non-incest style?
Adopted-Mother, Adopted-Sister(s). Still allows the whole "wierd" element to function, but it to also not be incest. If Barry can do it why can't MC?

Dan1221

Feb 15, 2023
Hey all, Im new to this game. If i download the Christmas event version, does it include all of season 1? Also is season 2 a separate game? No patches, just new fresh install? Thanks.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey all, Im new to this game. If i download the Christmas event version, does it include all of season 1? Also is season 2 a separate game? No patches, just new fresh install? Thanks.
If it's about 5 Gigs, then yes, it's EP1 + Christmas.

Season 2 is a separated game, it continues the story however, so play S1 first to avoid spoilers.
S2 is finishedcontent wise, but a lot of voice acting is still missing. The versions you find on this site are the ones which are currently available on GOG and other commercial platforms.
S1 misses a couple of voice files (at least 4), when a error appears, just "ignore" it.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hi all. Tell me, is season 2 the end of the story, or is the author planning season 3?
yes there will be a season 3 . it says so at the end of season 2 . but from what i understand its not really under development yet due to all their other projects . we do know that they plan to release some sort of tech demo of LT in unreal engine this year .

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
Hey guys!

I got 2 questions...

What's the difference between season 2 and season 2 steam built?

and do you have any idea why when I try to download the season 2, the zip icon is a blank page so I can't unzip the file. I tried different links, it's always the same thing...

Thank you!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys!

I got 2 questions...

What's the difference between season 2 and season 2 steam built?

and do you have any idea why when I try to download the season 2, the zip icon is a blank page so I can't unzip the file. I tried different links, it's always the same thing...

Thank you!
Use the 1.0.3 link, that's the latest GOG version. The Steam version is most likely identical, since the devs release at the same time on both platforms, but I haven't really tested it. I bought it on GOG (if you like the game, do the same) and use that version.

For downloading use download managers like JDownloader2, they make your likfe a lot easier.

Reactions: sahadeva

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
Use the 1.0.3 link, that's the latest GOG version. The Steam version is most likely identical, since the devs release at the same time on both platforms, but I haven't really tested it. I bought it on GOG (if you like the game, do the same) and use that version.

For downloading use download managers like JDownloader2, they make your likfe a lot easier.

Ok thanks for the answer! I'll try that! I'm also gonna have to check what GOG is because I've never heard of that before

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes