createf31

Jul 27, 2022
Fine game with plenty of content to start with, had to use the hint system from time to time and the ending cofused me, but I had a good time :cool:

Reactions: Nemo56

Farcrynik

Mar 1, 2023
Как пройти дальше историю с Николь ? когда нужно прийти на занятия утром в школу и все, ничего не происходит. Активных больше нет заданий, только спец событие у всех написано.

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
Is this new update has any new story addition?? I have completed all the character events in the last update. So I dont see anything new. Is some voice overs are the only addition in this update??

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Stuck here on anal scene. No cheats, codes or patches used. Any ideas how to fix that?
Click slow, then medium, then fast. I had no problems with that scenes, sometimes the mouse doesn't act as one would except. If it's not possible to forward a scene by clicking or pressing [space], roll back a few steps and try again, this time more slowly.

Farcrynik

Mar 1, 2023
Как пройти дальше истории с Николь? когда нужно прийти на занятия утром в школу и все, ничего не происходит. Активных больше нет заданий, только специальное событие у всех написано.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me if we will have more Jessica and Richard :unsure: or will we have to pay to see more scenes between them

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is that the shop guy in the bonus scenes?

If yo, you'll have to wait for season 3. The content for season 2 is complete, all that's missing, is voice acting.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is the Season 1 Christmas special stand alone, or is it part of Season 1? And what's the difference between the Steam version of Season 2 and the regular version?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is the Season 1 Christmas special stand alone, or is it part of Season 1? And what's the difference between the Steam version of Season 2 and the regular version?
If you downloaded the 5.4 Gigs for Season 1, the Christmas Special is included.
At some point it was available separatly, but I never tried that one. It's very likely stand alone.

There is no "regular" version.
First only the Patreon (I think) version was available, then Steam and a day later GOG were uploaded (version 1.0.3).
Steam and GOG are both the same basically. Maybe they have a different logo, but that's about it.
The story content in both is complete, but both lack full voice overs, that will be added in the upcoming months.

If they now add the four or five missing voice files to Season 1 on GOG, so the errors won't appear anymore, I'll be a happy customer.

Farcrynik

Mar 1, 2023
привет. не открывается. можно еще раз файл ? лучше еще с внешнего источника по пробовать.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes