boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yes, 100% correct
Okay I think you already know what the problem was but just in case and to help the dev team if they read it: The ad removal code does work but when you start a new game it will check if you have the bonus content unlocked. If you don't, it asks you to input the ad removal code instead of the code to unlock the bonus content. The game's code doesn't recognize whether the code you input was "correct", it only "knows" you still haven't unlocked the bonus conent which lead to this part repeating because the if clause is called again afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plake

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
During the bj scene with Zoe in the hidden scene from clicking on the toilet brush, I get the following error:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/anim/ep7_a_163_no_loop.webm'.

Has anyone else had this problem?
having the same issue. any fixes?
I took a look and tried to fix it. Put the rpy file I attached into the "game" folder and it should solve the issue.
Problem is, this is not a simple typo. The names of several animations in this scene don't match the files and IncetonGames combines several animations into one and "layers" them on top of each other. So while the scene works now, I doubt I recreated it exactly as intended especially since I felt at least one animations was missing entirely.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Just played through this game and it already has lots of content and its good! Props to IncetonGames for a well written story - The hint system is flawless and you always know what to do next, which is a good thing and not always the case with other games I played. Btw I that Ellie character is great - and hot! :sneaky: Keep up the good work!

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
sad how long this update is taking and we already know its not gonna be even worth playing cuz its mostly "bug fixes, image fixes, animation fixes, typo fixes" :(

Reactions: DMC

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I have played this game earlier, but i had some issues with it, i got some kind of loop i think in the 5th or 6th part. But yesterday i started to play it again from the start, and i succeeded. Now i need to tell, this is one of the most enjoyable naughty game i have ever played, since i am here in F95zone!! Congrats for the developer, i'm really waiting for the next update!

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Amy.png
e11i63.png e11i96.png e11i156.png e11i219.png e11i309.png e11i362.png

Hi,
Here are a few images of what you can expect to see in Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 (S2E1). There is also a of this post available for 25$ Patrons with more info and 32 NSFW images.

We are also adding a new character: Amy (See picture above.)

Update on release date:
Season 2 Episode 1 will be released before Season 1 Episode 10.
We really want to polish out Episode 10 before it's final release here and on Steam to give you the best possible experience. And we are also adding 2 new big events to Episode 10.

Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 (S2E1) should be released on 10th of July.
This can still change, but we will do our best to deliver it by that date. In any case, we will keep you updated.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here are a few images of what you can expect to see in Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 (S2E1). There is also a of this post available for 25$ Patrons with more info and 32 NSFW images.
Is there a hero among us who is on that $25 tier and could share this info and these glorious NSFW pics?

dedeb1c632e933c4852698a722ef877a.jpeg

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

View attachment 714000
View attachment 714001 View attachment 714002 View attachment 714003 View attachment 714004 View attachment 714005 View attachment 714006

Hi,

We are also adding a new character: Amy (See picture above.)

Update on release date:
Season 2 Episode 1 will be released before Season 1 Episode 10.
We really want to polish out Episode 10 before it's final release here and on Steam to give you the best possible experience. And we are also adding 2 new big events to Episode 10.

Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 (S2E1) should be released on 10th of July.
This can still change, but we will do our best to deliver it by that date. In any case, we will keep you updated.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Interesting which option will be in second day, it will be repeat until we get the best decisions or it will be "normal" time definition. What you think?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
*sees previews of new scenes
"Yay, new scenes in Episode 10 afterall"

*reads images are from Season 2 Episode 1
"Oh, maybe not?:("

*reads Season 2 Episode 1 will be released first
"Yay again:)"

Reactions: devonY7
3.70 star(s) 239 Votes