JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Their claims about the huge number of renders their updates have is always very misleading. While it most likely has the advertised 2000 renders, the majority of them are small things like expression changes or a head tilt. They're not fully unique renders that most people would think. Anyway as usual, another disappointing update. Not only is the blueballing in full effect, but the groundhog day premise has well and truly worn out its welcome.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
save file please? i dont even feel like playing after watching the reviews but i gotta get it out of my mind..i used to love this game but now its just pure disappointment update after update ever since season 2 came out..we fucking had better and longer updates in season 1. now that the dev is working on summer with mia too, we wait fucking 3-4 months for an update just to be disappointed. i really hope next update has jessica and megan content. and i mean real content not this blue balling shit

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
They're working on like 3 games, so I definitely wouldn't call them that. I just think they're uninspired and have clearly run out of ideas.
I don’t think they are out of ideas, I even think it’s the quite opposite. The problem is the fact they are working three games simultaneously which means that each new update takes about three months to get done for each game. Now you would think ”hey, three months is a lot of time to make content for it!” but then in reality they use half of that time to create content for their other games also, which means that instead of three months of development it is actually a result of like one and a half months of development. Render numbers are high (because of some close up/upskirt changed angle ones and small changes like head tilts, blushings etc.) but the amount of actual gameplay content is not at the same level with the render numbers.

This episode 4 had nice cliffhangers and plot twists like I said originally. Although I will most likely forget everything by the time these stories continue because this was a second straight update with Nicole, Sophie and Ellie content, so we most likely won’t see them until episode 7, which would be like 9 months away, if the three months per update is the schedule as it would seem. Blue balling, teasing and build up is totally fine from time to time, but with the rate that this update had it? Nah. That’s just boring and kills the enthusiasm for this game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 238 Votes