-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey Inceton, It was my fav. Episode of all, altough I get the points of other users who are criticizing about the game pace, it was very interesting to see a deeper level of char. Development, mainly Nicole and Ellie. It was nice to see MC developing some maturity and acting in a less stupid and more human way, his actions made more sense than getting drunk at the party and fucking up with everything in S02 e01.

It really surprised the plot direction of something more mature for the game, but its a choice that really made me like the game more, hope you dont dismiss this direction because of any reproval.
I agree. This was, more or less, the same premise in Groundhog Day. Phil wasn't able to move on until he'd become unselfish and learned to completely commit to a relationship. In Echoes of Lust, it seems the MC will continue to repeat each day until he's matured enough to move forward.

In season one, it seemed to be he was meant to learn to be a less selfish lover: to invest in actual relationships and to give women what they want instead of demanding things be his own way. In this season, it seems he's supposed to learn actually to invest in a relationship and not just get attached sexually.

The most recent advancements show the MC getting much deeper than he's been so far in the game. He even has a moment where he starts telling himself to stop being so uncaring. In a different way than Phil, but the MC here is also changing into a better person.

Reactions: V o i d

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Ooof, this update left me with a nice case of blue balls. Maybe it's my high expectations as this is on my top 5 games but I definitely wanted that evening scene with Nicole to happen and content post meeting Angelina with Ellie. The Amy content could have waited if it was an issue with time cycles.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I truly don’t understand the blue balls comments. You get a full on sex scene with Sophie, followed by a lesbian scene with her. Then you get all kinds of stuff with Ellie, including Oral. Then you get A DOUBLE BLOWJOB with Zoe and freaking MEGAN, who is the most anticipated girl who has had the least content. THEN you get a lesbian scene between Zoe and Megan. Not to mention the bonus content.

What game are you people playing where Nothing is happening?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I truly don’t understand the blue balls comments. You get a full on sex scene with Sophie, followed by a lesbian scene with her. Then you get all kinds of stuff with Ellie, including Oral. Then you get A DOUBLE BLOWJOB with Zoe and freaking MEGAN, who is the most anticipated girl who has had the least content. THEN you get a lesbian scene between Zoe and Megan. Not to mention the bonus content.

What game are you people playing where Nothing is happening?
Well the full on sex with Sophie was already in previous episode, so the ones who played that through didn't get too much for her.

I agree, there was lot's of content in it, and when they release 4.5 in a few weeks with Amy scenes then even more. Yet that doesn't change the fact that this episode could have still been better. Especially when the main focus was on Nicole, Ellie and Sophie for the second episode in a row, meaning that they won't be seen in a while, so the cliffhangers in their stories will most probably fall through since it'll take like 9 months before we see them in Episode 7 with their release pace.

Reactions: LadyBee

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - all the links for compressed season 1 updated yesterday have already been DMCA'd? Thank god I got a copy of the latest release before it also dies a quick death. Inceton is beginning to really get on my nerves...

Reactions: JokerLeader

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Well, their patrons are actually happy with the product and the pace of the updates, and that's most important for the devs.

And when it comes not having proper gratifying sex with the main girls, that's false. Mom has been properly banged.
Being disturbed at every scene and mom being not happy with the MC at the end is not at all satisfying for some people. It's like those milftoon one sided sex. Wherein MC gets a release but u still get berated at the end.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
In my version, mom was happy and satisfied in the end.
The scene where she told you not to cum inside but still came inside part (as if the MCs hectic training to last longer in S1 is pointless) While the other scenes are we get disturbed by the sisters or she falls asleep drunk. 1 exception tho is the christmas update though I dont think that counts because it doesnt have anything to do with the main plot. There wasnt any real moment were both get equally satisfied in every sex encounters with the mom.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
I agree. This was, more or less, the same premise in Groundhog Day. Phil wasn't able to move on until he'd become unselfish and learned to completely commit to a relationship. In Echoes of Lust, it seems the MC will continue to repeat each day until he's matured enough to move forward.

In season one, it seemed to be he was meant to learn to be a less selfish lover: to invest in actual relationships and to give women what they want instead of demanding things be his own way. In this season, it seems he's supposed to learn actually to invest in a relationship and not just get attached sexually.

The most recent advancements show the MC getting much deeper than he's been so far in the game. He even has a moment where he starts telling himself to stop being so uncaring. In a different way than Phil, but the MC here is also changing into a better person.
Yeah, agreed. I was wondering how the plot will get to day 3 in the same way S01 ended in a way where all the routes could advance in some form. There are 4 girls at the party and 2 other at the same time of the day (Angel being the new). I dont see this working without something going wrong for some of the routes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: GDRIVE - - - -
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: GDRIVE - - - -

Thank you -Hex- for the new links ;)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Uploaders are only responsible for the OP. If links are broken, please ask the modder or compressor.
Can you reupload a working link for Windows thanks

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes